Chapter 7 - Snap!

Kaye's POV

Sarah Sarah Sarah......what am I meant to say? That she's fun to be around? Or that she's the prettiest girl I have ever laid eyes on?

Well, she's not fun to be around, she's annoying as hell with all her gossip, which may have been useful but she doesn't even gossip about the cheerleaders so it's useless babbling. Man I should have just waited to meet all of the cheerleaders so that I had less chances of choosing Sarah, actually.... They're all annoying so it wouldn't have made a difference. Damn it.

Another thing they have in common is that they think they're the most beautiful human beings, so they throw themselves at anyone they're attracted to and thinks they'll get everything easily, which is what I'm making Sarah think she's capable of, and then..... Snap! Her heart is in pieces.

It sounds really bad actually, to hurt another human being like that.....but I've already started it, so might as well follow through with it. Ha! Just joking! I won't actually feel sympathy for any of them once I break their hearts into pieces.

I think she's finally going to let me get in her pants, after only 4 days of constantly being in each other's presence (tsk tsk). Well...there is one useful thing I learned from her, apparently the 'Cherries' is a family and there has been no big concerns to cause any of them to turn against each other. Hmph. We'll see about that.

We're in her room talking when I kiss her (she was talking too much anyway), I could tell she was waiting for it and was very eager to respond with a moan, she started kissing back more forcefully and she started taking her top off, then quickly went back to kissing me, my finger unclasping her bra, her own hands taking of her skirt.....I start taking my clothes off and then go straight to business right after 

........ 

She said 'I love you' just as my hand touched the doorknob, I didn't say anything back, instead I just proceeded to open the door and walk out. The door closed and i hear the anguished cries behind the door. Well that's one snap, on monday, her heart's going to be in tiny irretrievable fragments.

How can she even love me? I've only known her for 4 days, heck she doesn't even know anything about me because she's so busy talking all the time.

Ashley's POV

As i walk downstairs i hear my brother talking to a girl in the living room, as i listen in on their conversation, i realize that he's talking to Kaye.

"So how're you and  Sarah?" Cole asks. Is this considered eavesdropping?

"There is no me and Sarah, she told me she loves me and that isn't right, i haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend and she's already throwing words like that around" Kaye explains. For some reason I feel relieved.

"Mannn....That's some heavy stuff she dropped on you, I would get freaked out too if someone said that to me when I haven't even known them for a week, but....you know you should try to look at it from her view and talk to her" Ahhh my oh so wise brother and his oh so wise words, he doesn't look like it but he's got a gentle soul; he tries to avoid conflict as much as possible.

I walk to my destination; the kitchen. While I pour myself a glass of water, I continue to listen in on their conversation.

"Who knows how crazy she'll be when we actually start a relationship" Kaye says.

"Well you do whatever you think is the best, it's not my life and frankly i'm kind of thankful it isn't" Cole says with a chuckle.

"I can't blame you... well, let's play! All this serious talk is making me feel old" and with that I hear the TV turn on and a game being played shortly after.