The Lingerie Model and the Alpha (Meeting Cassidy)

The Lingerie Model and the Alpha –Chapter Two, Meeting Cassidy

Seven hours it took to get from my old house, to my new house, and by God it was worth the wait. The house looked amazing, high red tiled roof, red wood verandah, large windows and a huge mulberry tree in the front yard, which is surrounded by luscious green grass. Now normally I would support dirt, and such –but the grass looked so welcoming and soft.

“Wow, mom this place is exceptional.” I gasped in awe of the scenery. Hearing her giggle, I turned back to her and smiled, it was great to see my parents’ smile, even if they do it every day. It was like they were more in love with each other, than those mythical dogs are in love, Werewolves I think they were called.

“I’m glad you like it, it was your father’s and my first house.” She grinned, “We were going to live here, before we moved, to where you were born.”

“Why didn’t you, I’d totally go for this house any day.” I asked.

“Well, darling there are some things in the past–.” She was beginning to say, before being so rudely interrupted. A honk blasted from behind us, startling me immensely, mom didn’t seem fazed.

“Hey what’s the big deal?!” I yelled angrily out my window. Mom’s reassuring hand, touched my arm, calming down . . . it was weird. I haven’t gotten so riled up, over something so little before. Better keep in check.

“Char –it was probably an accident,” She soothed and I nodded, “Come on, you go inside, and get some rest. I’ll get everything unpacked; you didn’t sleep the whole trip.”

“You know, how I can’t sleep in a car,” I told her simply, “Especially a moving one.”

She nodded with a bright smile and pushed me out of the car, I chuckled and made my way up to the front door, unlocking it with the new key I was given. Inside it was breathtaking; the whole place looked like a million dollars. A staircase at the end of the hall, to the left was the kitchen, an island bench of black granite, stainless steel sinks, fridge and more.

To the right was the den, huge ‘U’ shaped couch, sat in the middle, covered in white leather. A TV hung over the fireplace mantle; the curtains were draped, and were a fine cream, to match the beige walls, and mocha carpet.

I wandered upstairs, already feeling the consuming drowsiness of sleep, trying to take its toll. Upstairs I checked all the doors, first two were the bathrooms, both white tiles and baths plus showers, and copper for the taps and doohickeys.

There were three more doors, first one I opened looked as it were for a couple. Large bed, red spread –light carpet, and curtains. Dark wood side tables and wardrobe . . . best for mom and dad.

Next door was a bare room, and would be best for a study. Small open space, but would be spacious looking, if dad’s and mom’s bookshelves, and cabinets –not to mention desk were set up neatly inside. I stepped out and looked tiredly at the last door, at the end of the hall, it would be my room, I knew for sure.

Opening it I smiled sleepily, it was my room, everything was darkly shaded, from the large bed with dark olive green bed spread, the almost as dark pillows, the walls were actually white, to lure out the dark colors better. The windowsill, was one with cushions, I would be able to curl up to with a good book, if I wanted to. The carpet was a dark brown, like the wardrobes and side tables.

It was the perfect room. Sluggishly I walked to the bed and dived under the covers, already feeling the warmth they radiated. Sleep took its toll finally, rendering me into a dreamless state, but my worries didn’t leave.