The Lingerie Model and the Alpha (Meeting Mary-Anne)

The Lingerie Model and the Alpha –Chapter Three, Meeting Mary-Anne

“Wow, you were sixteen when you got into the underwear business, huh?” Cassie asked intrigued. We were walking from the office, after gathering my papers needed, and locker combination.

“Yeah, it was actually pure luck you know?” I laughed, as we stopped at my locker, I turned the dial to the right combination and stuffed my bag in, keeping out a spare book, pencil and timetable.

“Really, what do you mean?” She asked, practically bouncing on the spot. I chuckled and shook my head at her childish gestures, she’s so oblivious too.

“Well, it was a fluke,” I answered, “I went in, asked for the application –ended up having to strip down, into my . . . polka dotted underwear, and pose. I got the job, and a mentor.” I added with a smile at the memory.

“Stripping down into your underwear, posing and getting a mentor?” A new voice spoke, “Sounds like a dirty little recipe for the new girl.” I turned around and gapped at teenagers. The leader, the tall skinny, brunette smirked at me. My face stayed unfazed, it was lucky Mark taught me how, not to be embarrassed so easily.

“And you would be–?” I asked only to be interrupted.

“Mary-Anne, how nice to see you, I think.” Cassie spoke sarcastically. I looked at her for conformation on her, kind; was she popular, snobbish or both?

“Snap your trap, Cassidy,” She sneered, “Poor daddy wouldn’t want to find out his daughter hit me, now would he?” I stared at them both, confused at the happenings, but decided to step in, Cassidy was my friend, and I wouldn’t chicken out.

“I suggest you leave, Miss Mary-Anne.” I spoke firmly. She looked away from Cassie, her followers snapping their heads in my direction too.

“Who says?” She giggled, “You?”

“I believe I said so,” I replied, “So yes, I did. So leave, now.”

She looked taken aback, her face was turning from a light tan to a pale red, and her friends looked the same. She stomped her foot and stared at me, as if she was willing me to explode and burst into ashes. Mary-Anne shook lightly, and her clique, looked afraid, before whispering, incoherent things into her ear. She was immediately dragged away, her stares never ceased to waver me, until she was pulled around the corner.

“Oh. My. Mother Nature,” Cassie squealed, she hugged me like there was no tomorrow and looked into my eyes, “You are awesome; I’ve never seen her so riled up before.”

“Who is she, Cassie?” I asked, while fixing my papers and book up in my hands, amazed she didn’t throw a hissy fit and throw them.

“Oh, she’s Mary-Anne Beatrix. My step-sister, my dad married her mom.” She replied, her face fell, and my heart plummeted.

“What about your mom?” I asked, “Didn’t your dad love her anymore?”

“Charlotte, it’s a touchy subject.” She spoke quietly. I felt as if I were seeing the real Cassidy, the broken girl without her parents together. I wouldn’t know how to feel if my parents weren’t together. Maybe just as heartbroken, as I feel just by watching my friend, and her face, so full of sadness. . .

“Okay, then.”

R-r-r-i-i-i-n-n-n-g-g-g!

The bell shrilled, I patted Cassie on the back. Her face instantly brightened.

“Come on, let’s get to our home class,” She babbled, I closed my locker, and was pulled in a rush around the school, “Mr. Bertie loves new kids.”

“That sounds perverted.” I yelled, as we stopped at the front of a class.

“I know, right.” She giggled and pulled me into the room, all eyes were on me.

How the hell did they get in here so fast? I thought bewildered at the full class.

“Cassidy,” A deep raspy voice asked, “Why are you late–?” He stopped after seeing me behind her. Her looked as if her were in his early forties, his black hair was thinning, and greying ever so lightly. Mr. Bertie wore thick, rounded glasses, and his green eyes looked bug eyed. It was hard not to laugh.

“Mr. Bertie, this is Charlotte Kennedy, she’d new.” Cassie spoke bubbly. I nodded in correctness, and was pushed into the front of the class, by Cassie. I gave her a glare as she sat in the front row, by a girl with ginger hair, sporting sunglasses on her head, ear buds hanging around her neck, and a load of freckles on her face.

“Well, Miss. Kennedy,” Mr. Bertie cleared his throat, “Introduce yourself, please.”

“Okay,” I sighed and looked every teenager in the eyes once, “My name is Charlotte Kennedy, I’m seventeen, recently moved into Valley and I work for Phillip Weatherly as a model.” I stated simply, un-embarrassed about giving them my job description.

“What do you model?” A male asked at the back. He had a head full of black hair, with electric blue tips, his eyes were a grey, and all the while his smirk caught my attention.

“Oh, I model underwear.”

. . . Everyone remained silent for a moment, before the guys around the room ruptured into whistles and cheers, also inappropriate comments on my behalf, and the girls whispered. Rolling my eyes at the immaturity I took a seat, beside Cassidy. Mr. Bertie tried to calm everyone down, but was failing horribly. I’ve forgotten what school was like.

“I’m Francesca Martina,” The ginger said friendly, and stuck her hand out, in front of Cassie, whom I noticed was flicking through her camera, “But you can call me Fran.”

I took her hand a shook it lightly, “Nice to meet you Fran.”

What a start. . .

Okay I know this isn’t much but you’ve met Mary-Anne. Next chapter will include, a few more of Cassidy’s friends, and Nathan and his group. Hope you stick with me ‘til the end. Sorry for the short chapter; any what, Vote, Comment, Fan and Add.

–DesiredImagination