Human Realm

Hey guys, I hope you guys like this new story I wrote and please support my other story. 'The Chosen Ones: Book 1'. Thank you!^^

Jasmin's POV

We landed on a bush. "Finally! We landed on something for once but it still felt like we hit the ground. This bush is no help at all!" Quinn said. Oh forgot to tell you. We use portals a lot for transportation.

"Where are we?" I said holding my head. That was so not a pleasant landing.

"I have no idea. Let me check first on the book of magic." Wendy took out her hand and and purple light came out of it. She then held the book of magic and flipped through the pages.

"I can't find anything!" Wendy scratched her hair. "I'll try to talk to the trees and asked about where we are."

It was a good thing that we were surrounded by trees. We might be in a forest. "Wait, did you hear that?" We all looked at Quinn.

"What is it?" Nimah asked her. "It sounds like, the ocean!" Quinn's eyes sparkled at the thought.

She suddenly ran to the sound. We came running after her and was amazed at what we saw. The view was amazing. The ocean sparkling, the sun setting and birds were everywhere.

"It's beautiful." Quinn whispered. The book of magic suddenly glowed and it floated in the air without Wendy's magic. "Wendy, what happening!?"

"I don't know." The book stopped glowing. "Hello princesses." What the hell!? "Did the book of magic just talk?" Quinn asked Wendy. "Seems like it."

"That's rude. I'm standing right here and the name's Hex." Quinn raised her brows. "You're more like floating." Glad to know Quinn's back to her normal snappy self.

"Enough with this foolishness. Do you want to know where you are or not." Quinn just glared at Hex while we nodded. "Thought so, we are in the human realm because of Princess Wendy's spell. This is so far the safest place we could be."

"Human realm? We already know many things about the humans because of our history with them." Nim said which is true.

Our parents have decided a few years back that our kind need to know our kinds history with the humans. They said that it used to be full of magic but as time passed, the humans got scared of our abilities and soon became anxious of magic so they asked the Nymphs to erase the humans' knowledge of magic but some did not want to forget so there are only few humans who knows and could wield magic.

"Okay, then what's your part here?" Quinn folded her arms to her chest. "Yeah, After all these years that I've had you, you never spoke to me." Wendy was now looking at Hew curiously.

"Well, your mom told me to not speak unless it's an emergency." "Why would she do that?" "She didn't want you to worry much so she asked me to be your guardian when the time comes."

"Alright so now what? Booky here can't do anything if he's a book." I get the feeling that Hex and Quinn won't get along. "Fine, I'll be using my human form then."Hex suddenly glowed in a blue light and we didn't see a book anymore. We saw a handsome 6'2 brunette with beautiful emerald green eyes, pale skin, red thin lips. He had a black cloak on. "Better? This way I can look after you guys."

"Thank you Hex. This means a lot to us." Nim hugged Hex. Hex got surprised but hugged her back. "I'm just doing my job princess." "So, now what?"

"Our parents said that the human realm is divided so where on the human realm are we?" Wendy looked at Hex questioningly. "We're in Minneapolis, Minnesota."

"Okay, now we need a place to stay in. I could ask the trees for an advice." Nim said and looked at me for approval. "That's a great idea Nim." Nim touched
a particular tree and gold light cam out of her hand.