Prologue

Jasmin's POV

"We can't go on like this!" Wendy shouted to me.

I agree with her. I can't run anymore but we have to reach Quinn in time.

We could almost see the ocean. Almost there. "Wendy, Nimah we're almost there. Now hurry."

Just a few more steps. "We're here. Hurry. Blow the horn!" I blew the horn to signal Quinn that we're here.

I immediately saw her swimming toward us. "Quinn! I'm so glad you're safe." Wendy, Nimah and I hugged her.

"How's Okeanos Paradeisos doing?" Quinn looked down sadly. "It's worst than I thought. They're taking my people! How could they do this. I don't want to leave my people like this!"

Quinn started to breakdown. Wendy held her shoulder and tried to calm Quinn down by using her calm and gentle voice.

"Quinn, if we don't get away from her now, your people won't survive this. We princesses, know how you feel. I didn't want to leave my people in this state too but if Abaddon gets his hands on us, there won't be left of our kingdoms but that's why we're all here together. To fight this and we're stronger together but for now, we have to run."

"She's right. I don't want to leave
Sinkipalati too but we don't have a choice." Nimah tried her best not to cry too.

"Guys! we have to go now. They're gaining on us." I told them as I see Abaddon's minions gaining up on us.

"Wendy, make a portal. Anywhere but here!" Wendy nodded. Quinn got out of the water and her tail transformed into legs.

"Take us away, to somewhere safe
Disguise our ways and change our scents. Bring forth a portal to where no one knows. Where magic is there no more.

A purple portal appeared in front of us and went through it hoping to be safe. We were later on engulfed in darkness.