My english teacher is my Dom (BDSM)

Sarah screamed as Jason pounded into her. Her wrists were bound to the bedpost and she could feel the rope dig into her skin. The feeling only made her orgasm that much stronger. Jason pulled his cock out of her wet pussy and finished pouring his salty juices all over her face. Sarah opened her mouth accepting the hot liquid and moaned at how good he tasted.

“Do I taste good slave?” Jason said, with satisfaction clear in his voice.

“Yes master.” She replied sweetly.

Sarah loved pleasing her Dom. His rewards were amazing and she was wet just thinking about them. Slowly Jason cleaned her up and untied her. After they had dressed Sarah went to the kitchen and started on breakfast. Just as she was starting on the bacon, Jason came out dressed in his suit and tie and had his briefcase in his hand.

“I’m sorry baby I have to go into the office. I will see you tonight. He said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Sarah smiled and disappointment shot through her. Of course she thought as she watched him go.

Oh yeah did she also mention he was her English teacher?

****

So this is a new story I am thinking of writing. just a little teaser.

let me know what you think. should I keep going with it or should I trash it.