Chapter 24: Found Friends

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24: Found Friends (Lucy's POV)

After the 1st game of winning we decided to celebrate at the bar, though no one was really celebrating. I had to keep Natsu in a headlock so he didn't rampage. After almost everyone left, I smirk. "Come on Natsu let's go look for them." I whisper to him and he jumps up "Yeah! I'm fired u-" I tackle him to the ground. "People might get suspicious!" I say to him and he gets quiet. We sneak out of the bar and go running down the street. I get the smell of flowers and hard metal and start running in that direction. "I smell Erza!" I say and keep running.

We run all the way to the edge of town and we find the gang buried deep in a cave. I grab Erza, Mira and Juvia while Natsu grabs Jellal and Gray. I smell a mysterious smell attached to their scent. We run back to the hotel as quick as we could before the clock bell strikes 12. "How did we find them and the others didn't?" I say as we lay them down on the beds of the room. "I don't know, but we should get the others." I say as our teammates burst through the door. "I knew I smelled them." Wendy exclaims and runs by the bed! "Happy, Cel, can you go get the others?" I say and she nods "Aye sir!" Happy says and flies off with Cel.

After a bit, the entire guild was in our room. "You found them!" Master exclaims looking down at our companions. "Yeah, but I don't know how we found them and not the other dragonslayers. Also they seem to have a weird scent attached to it. I can't seem to put my finger on the smell." I say and Natsu nods with me. "Really? They smell the same to me." Gajeel says. Natsu shakes his head "Nope, there's definitely something strange about it." he says and I shrug. "Well guys since this is our room that Team B is staying it, we will go rent new rooms." I say and pull my team down stairs to the lobby. After we get our rooms,we fall asleep for tomorrow's games.

"Good morning! Welcome to day 2 of the Grand Magic Games! Let's take a look at the scores so far:"

Fairy Tail~20pts

Sabertooth~18pts

Lamia Scale~16pts

Dwarf Gear~11pts

Twilight Ogre~10pts

Quatro Puppy~4pts

Mermaid Heel~3pts

Blue Pegasus~2pts

Suddenly air balloons arise in the air. "Today's game is called Air Balloons! Please choose your competitor and I will explain the rules. "Well, I think Wendy should go because to be honest... those things look like flying death traps to me." I say and my team nods. "Not to mention she is also a sky dragonslayer." Laxus mentions. "Alright. I'll do my best." she says and I pat her on the head. Wendy runs off into the arena with the other contestants. Sherria, the sky godslayer, has nothing on Wendy. Sherria was down there talking to Wendy. "Okay let's get started! The game Air Balloons is a race on hot air balloons. The first person to reach the end of the balloon trail wins!"

As the game starts, I see Wendy zip off. She jumps from balloon to balloon, using her wind to boost her jumps. Suddenly she gets hit with a bolt of black lightning. She gives out a little yelp, but continues. "Sky Dragon Roar!" she shouts and blows Orga, the caster, away. "How have you increased in strength in just a year?" Sherria yells to Wendy, far behind her. Wendy laughs "It seems like it has been way longer." Natsu and I laugh, while Laxus and Gajeel smirk.

Soon Wendy made it to the finish line. "And we have a winner! Fairy Tail comes in first again with 10 more points!" I smirk and the other guilds growl at us. Wendy skips over to us and squeals. "I actually did it!" I smile and hug her tightly. "Yeah you did!" I exclaim and she smiles. "Now it's time for the battles!" Natsu yells and lights his fists on fire. "Okay now the battles. Our first battle is Fairy Tail's Gajeel against Sabertooth's Rogue." Natsu's smile turns to a frown and he falls with a groan.

Gajeel jumps in the arena and Rogue does the same. "At least I am fighting you and not Lucy." Rogue mumbles and a tick mark appears on my head. "Well get ready for the beatdown of your life after this, Rogue!" I shout at him and he shivers. As soon as the match starts, they go full out.

"Shadow Dragon Roar!"

"Iron Dragon Roar!"

The roars clash together and make a big boom, sending dust everywhere. "Iron Dragon Iron Fist!" Gajeel yells and his movements were too fast for Rogue to keep up with. Rogue gets hit and hits the wall of the arena. Rogue then turns into a shadow and heads toward Gajeel. "Shadow Dragon's Iron Fist!" Rogue shouts and hits Gajeel. He stumbles back, not really affected by the punch, but more the impact. "Go Gajeel!" I hear Levy shout. I look up at her, who is being teased by Mira and Happy.

After a bit of fighting, Gajeel came out as victor. The other fights went on, but after our fight, Natsu and I went to the infirmary to check on everyone else. Erza woke up after a while and explained the situation as best as she could. "We were walking to our hotel as a group, because of the Wendy incident, and suddenly a wave of black came over us. I don't know how to explain it very well, but it was like I was in a black box with the others. Then each of us disappeared. I don't know if we were already knocked out or if we were in a illusion." Levy is trying to find out what happened, but we don't know. I am just glad they are safe...or are they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I didn't update for a while and I honestly was doing work the entire time :( These chapters I write for you I have a lot of fun making and I hope this one was extra long and extra special for you. Leave a vote or a comment to show support and make sure to follow to see for of my works. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!