Chapter 23: Tag

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(MAVIS <3)

Chapter 23: Tag (Natsu's POV)

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games! Today 8 guilds have made it through the preliminary round and now it's time to meet them." I hear the pumpkin say in his shrill voice. I practically bounce in my seat in anticipation. "In 8th place we have Twilight Ogre! In 7th place we have the wild Quatro Cerberus! In 6th place we have our last year champions Dwarf Gear! In 5th place we have Blue Pegasus! In 4th place we have Lamia Scale!" I hear a person scream "Stop spinning me old hag!" I laugh with the other dragonslayers. "In 3rd place we have Mermaid Heel! In second place we have Sabertooth!" I hear the cheers from outside about Sabertooth and we stand at the entrance getting ready to be called. "In 1st place we have- oh wow! In 1st place, revived and new, we have Fairy Tail!"

The cheers grow louder as we come out. Lucy uses her magic to write 'Fairy Tail' in the air. "Wow look at that! Lucy Heartfillia has learned a new magic power!" Chapati, one of main announcers, says. "Yes. I hear that she is now one of the most powerful in Fairy Tail and a dragonslayer. Also look at the team! All dragonslayers, even though Laxus is a 2nd generation, he is still a dragonslayer." Yajima says.

We pass the other guilds who glare at us. When we get to Sabertooth, I hear Lucy say "I know how to get the hair dye that I put in your hair out." She says in loud enough that they caught it on the speakers. I can't help but snicker at them. "Also you might want to take more showers if your skin is still sticky after 2 years." I say. As Lucy and I walk away to our teammates, I glance to see Sting and Rogue about to blow up.

After a bit the schedule pops up and we get started with the first game. "The first game is called Tag!" Please pick your volunteers." I smirk "Lucy you're faster than everyone here, so you should play." I say and everyone nods with me. "From Fairy Tail we have Lucy Heartfillia. From Sabertooth we have Rogue Cherney. From Mermaid Heel we have Beth Vanderwood. From Lamia Scale we have Lyon Vastia. From Blue Pegasus Ren Akatsuki. From Dwarf Gear we have Berrick Gatsme. From Quatro Cerber- I mean Puppy, since they are an official team in the GMG, we have Warcry. And finally from Twilight Ogre we have Mattan Ginger."

As the contestants walk into the arena, walls and other obstacles appear. "Oh before you start, you might want to know the point of the game. Basicly you are all it! To earn a point, you have to 'tag' the others by striking them with magic. If you hit them, you earn a point. Also to make things a little more challenging..." Suddenly the whole arena is covered in fog. "Don't worry audience, you will be able to see with the lacrima screen. Ready to start? 3...2...1... Go!" I see Lucy take action. Running faster than imaginable, she strikes 3 people. "Woah! Lucy Heartfillia, running faster than lightning strikes down 3 opponents in a matter of seconds!" The crowd 'oohs' and 'ahhs'. Lucy was running all over the place striking people down so fast, you could only see a flash of gold. Suddenly she stops, bends down, and grabs a shadow. Outcomes Rogue from the shadow and Lucy smirks. She jumps up above the fog, holding Rogue by the arm. "Celestial Dragon Iron Fist!" she shouts and hits Rogue down into the fog. Impact on the ground made the fog clear away. You could see everyone on the ground, groaning. "Lucy Heartfillia has struck down everyone! She receives 10 points to her team." "Alright!" She shouts and puts her fist in the air. "Way to go Luce!" I shout through all the cheering. She smiles and winks at me. Then she comes back at we look at the scoreboard.

Fairy Tail~10pts

Sabertooth~8pts

Lamia Scale~6pts

Quatro Puppy~4pts

Mermaid Heel~3pts

Blue Pegasus~ 2pts

Dwarf Gear~1pts

Twilight Ogre~0pts

"Now it's time for the 1 on 1 battles. Hope you're ready!" I smile to see who is fighting. "Our first fight is Fairy Tail's Wendy Marvell against Blue Pegasus's Hibiki!" shouts the announcer. "He is going to die." I say plainly. Lucy nods her head as the fight starts. "Sky Dragon Roar!" she shouts and Hibiki is knocked off his feet. "Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" Hibiki was out cold. "Ummhh I guess that is the match. Fairy Tail scores 10 more points, putting them at 20 points in 1st place." Wendy pouts "That was no fun!" she says and walks back.

As the other fights continue, Wendy and I play fight up in our sitting area. "Guys! Stop!" A high pitch voice says stopping us from playing. "First Master Mavis?" I say. "Stop messing around! More people are paying attention to your play fight than the actual fight going on down in the arena!" she says and I look at the crowd. They were all paying attention to us instead of the fight. I look down and stop play fighting. The crowd kinda groans in disappointment and I hear a light laugh from Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am so so sorry I forgot to put a title on the last chapter. I have done this soooooooo many times that I don't think its that funny anymore. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote to show your support or even comment, I don't know! I can't control your mind through the computer...you believe me right? Anyway vote, comment and even follow if you feel like it. BAIIIIIIIIIII