Chapter 1

Andy POV-

I was laying naked underneath white bedsheets that covered only half of my body, leaving my upper body exposed to the light coming in from the window. The house was completely silent besides the annoying ticking from the clock hanging on the wall. There was a shooting pain through my back and ribs which was stopping me from even moving out of bed. I knew what had caused it, but I don't really want to dwell on it anymore than needed. 

I glanced to the bedside table finding a glass of water with two white pills beside it and a note that read, 

'Some painkillers for my baby boy, hope you feel better when I get home darling 

-Vincent ♡'

I placed the note beside me and grabbed the painkillers, swallowing both of them in an instant. Tomorrow was Vincent's 34th birthday and he was having a party at the house with all his friends from the gang he was currently in. Biker gang to be specific. 

I'd been dating Vincent for almost a year and sometimes he was caring and gentle with me, but then there were other times where he'd snap or try to show off in front of his friends. But he was the only person that cared about me. My family wanted nothing to do with me and I'd dropped out of school, so I didn't have any friends. Vincent was all I had. 

I eventually dragged myself out of bed and walked over to the closest, picking out some clean clothes before taking a shower. There was a large mirror inside the bathroom which I always avoided at all costs. My body was disgusting and I didn't want to see it. The only time I ever looked in a mirror was when I'd put on some makeup for special occasions. I hardly ever left the house unless Vincent was with me, but we'd only ever go to this bar where all the bikers would hang out. I hated going there, but if I didn't go then I'd only get in trouble later on.

After I'd showered and dressed myself, I headed down the stairs and walked straight to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and a cigarette then walked out the back door, sitting on the steps. I'd sat there smoking, staring up at the dark clouds in the sky, knowing it would start to rain again soon enough. 

I heard a car pulling into the garage and instantly stood up, putting out the cigarette and ran towards the front door, waiting to see my boyfriend walked through the door. This was something I had to do every day. Sometimes I'd be greeted with a hug and others days.. well.. yeah. It all depends on how his day went. 

Suddenly the door swung open and my boyfriend stepped inside, kicking his shoes off and loosening his tie around his neck. When I first met Vincent I was drawn to him by his looks, he had long black hair that hung just above his lower back, usually tied in a pony tail. He was always clean shaven with cyber bites being his only facial piercings. He always wore suits but his neck tattoo was clearly visible over the white collared shirt and his arms, legs and back were almost completely covered with tattoos.

"Andy, Please go upstairs right now" he ordered me by pointing towards the stair case behind me. I quickly nodded and ran to the bedroom, knowing that's where he'd want me to be. I waited there for about 10 minutes before hearing loud footsteps against the wooden flooring, heading towards the room. I took a deep breath and stood at the edge of the bed, facing the door as Vincent came into view. 

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside into a pile on the floor before releasing his hair from the black elastic that had held it back. I bit my lip nervously as I watched him, not really knowing what was going through his mind. He didn't look angry, but he didn't seem happy either. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he stepped over to me.

"I-I'm fine.. Thanks.." I whispered nervously before I felt his fingers brush against my cheek. It was moments like this that I loved, he was gentle and loving towards me and no one was ever around to see it happen.

"Let me see" he gestured his hand towards my stomach, implying that he wanted me to lift up the hoodie I was wearing. I took a deep breath and hooked my hands under the fabric, lifting it up slowly and pulling it over my head. He looked over my body, running his hands over the exposed skin, "I brought you some more makeup to cover that up for tomorrow, okay?" 

"T-Thank you.." I nodded towards him before he placed a kiss in the centre of my forehead and loosely wrapped his arms around my thin waist. But this sweet moment was short lived as he threw my down onto the bed, towering over me.

"Everything must go perfect tomorrow, Do you understand me?" He said raising his voice slightly more than usual before pressing his hand down on my already heavily bruised ribcage.

I let out a small cry of pain, "Y-Yes.." 

"Yes what?!" He yelled right into my face.

"Y-Yes sir.." I could feel the tears stinging my eyes and I was shaking from the pain that was on my ribs.

He leaned down, grabbing a fist full of my hair and whispered into my ear, "Good, because if you screw something up, your ribs won't be the only thing that's broken" he growled the last part before pushing my head back against the pillows and walked over to the door.

I waited until I heard him stomp down the stairs before breaking into floods of tears. Why must he do this..? I can't take it...

|| This story means a lot to me and there will be a lot of triggering moments throughout. You've been warned.

**Please comment and vote if you want more**