Looking for Answers

"Wait. You know what the hell this thing is?!" Dean said finally speaking up.

"Yeah, from what Bobby told me it sounds like a Crocotta. I had a run in with one a few months back, down in Georgia. Wow, Bobby wasn't kidding you guys really do need help."

"Well, how do we kill this son of a bitch?" Dean asked now getting excited.

"That's the thing. I don't know, back in Georgia it vanished about three days after I got there. I tried to track it down but it was gone."

"Great." Dean said voice filling with anger. I leaned over to Sam who was now sitting next to me on the couch.

"Your brother sure isn't a happy guy is he." I said in a hushed tone. Sam let out a laugh

"You should see him around pie." I chuckled. Maybe helping these boys wasn't gonna be as bad as I thought.

~.~

Sam and I had been side by side on the couch typing away at our laptops for hours. Dean left right after Sam explained to me what they had gathered on the victim so far.

The victim had been in a car crash with a woman named Linda. He survived and she didn't. The Crocotta imitated her voice using a hundred year old phone number, called our victim, and he blows his brains out.

Yep, definitely a Crocotta. I was currently on some site where thirty year old's who have no life post shit that they think they know about demons and other supernatural beings. I will say that this site has some spot on theories and some really stupid one's. I let out a laugh when I found one on killing a demon by putting a cross on it's back.

"What?" Sam asked finally speaking up. I showed him the post and he chuckled.

"Some people." I said.

"Find anything yet?" I asked setting my laptop down on the small table, picking up my feet, and pulling my knees to my chest.

"Nothing. We've been at this for hours now and nothing."

"We could track that old number and see if there has been any recent calls. Maybe if we try to track down the Crocotta then, we could get closer to finding what kills it."

Sam smiled and nodded slightly agreeing to the idea and began to search for the number. After a few minutes of searching, he found the phone company that the number was under and Dean came back with a bag of food.

"Find anything?" He asked us.

"We found the phone number's company." I said trying to be nicer.

"Great, let's go check it out." My stomach growled signaling that I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. Sam must have heard it because he jabbed Dean in the side and gave him a look. Dean opened the take out bag and threw me a burger. "Hope you're not a vegetarian," he said smirking.

"Are you kidding? If I was Bobby would have thrown me out." I said chuckling as I crammed the bacon cheeseburger into my mouth and finished it with in two minutes flat. I looked up and saw Sam and Dean staring at me.

"What?" I asked as I swallowed the last bite of Cheeseburger. Dean cleared his throat,"Nothing I've just never seen a chick eat a burger that fast."

"Well, I like cheeseburgers, is that such a crime?"

"No , no definitely not." Dean said with a smirk.

"Okay, I'm going to get my clothes and change so we can check out the phone company." I walked out of the motel room with their eyes following me all the way out the door. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and walked to my trunk. Opening it, I grabbed out my travel bag and went back into the room.