Revenge, A Dish Best Served.

The Quartet of Quality had learned from the last time they had entered a building and examined the entrance before going inside. Their outside examination showed no traps or tricks, and they entered. The doorway lead into a narrow hallway that went straight to another, larger door. Fitzy lead the way, followed by Sketchy who was flanked by Saggin and Whoopie. The second, larger door opened slowly as they approached it.

Inside of it was a stereotypical throne room with large, extravagant statues and windows, and a very ornate throne made of precious metals in the center. Sitting atop the throne was ofcourse Jim. In his lap was the Xbox.

"Hello Adventurers! Glad you could join me. I--" Jim started some long, boring banter, but was abruptly cut off by Saggin.

"Sh. We have no time for your words. We're here for the Xbox, and maybe just a smidgen of vengeance." Saggin interrupted.

"Fine, have it your way." Jim said, obviously irritated. He snapped and from behind his throne four creatures came out. One was a Lich,  the next was a Gargoyle. The third was a Cyclops. The final was Death itself. It was of course wielding its signature scythe. The Quartet of Quality charged their enemies and engaged in brutal combat.

The first three fell with relative ease, but Death was a master of fighting and had been doing so for a millenium. It displayed alarming agility and dexterity. When Sketchy swung with his sword, Death parried and back handed him. Across the room, into the concrete wall. Next Whoopie tried his luck with a flaming Dubnium War Axe. Death disarmed him in seconds and before it could finish him off was stabbed through the chest by Saggin's dual knives.

Ordinarily this wouldn't have done much to something that was already dead, but Saggin had come prepared. His knives were enchanted by angelic blacksmiths, specially designed to cast the dead back to their graves. Death simply smiled before it collapsed into a heap and sunk into the floor.

Saggin turned his attention to Jim, who still sat calmly on his throne. Saggin walked up to within three feet of Jim and stared him directly in the eye. He reached forward, grabbed the Xbox, shot Jim one last look, and turned to exit the throne room. 

"C'mon guys. We're done here." Saggin said as he approached the door. He waited for his friends to recover and come to him before opening it.

"Hey Saggin. I'll be right here when you need me. I won't move a muscle." Jim said in a knowing voice.

"What does he mean by that?" Sketchy asked.

"Ignore him." Commanded Saggin. He pushed on the door, but it didn't move. He pushed harder the second time, still nothing.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, it only opens from the outside. You're going to have to use the backdoor." Jim said, again with that knowing voice of his. Saggin turned and lead the Quartet of Quality to the secondary door, directly behind Jim's throne. 

This door was different than the first two, it wasn't manually opened, it was electronic. Sketchy found the button before Saggin could and pushed it. The door slowly opened into an elevator shaft. Theyy stepped in and pushed the 'Up" button. Which happened to be the only button in the elevator. The last thing Saggin saw before the door closed was Jim's smug, smiling face.

Saggin had a bad feeling. 

The elevator beeped every three hundred leagues it ascended. It beeped extra loud when they reached the surface. The mechanical door started to slowly open. When the door was about a third of the way open, a gun barrel poked through and began shooting. Everyone dove to the ground, and laid as low as they could. Whoopie threw a fireball in the doorway and blew up the gun.

"Is everyone okay?" Saggin asked  as he stood up.

"I'm fine." Whoopie said, shaken.

"Holy crap that was scary shizz." Sketchy said.