The Lingerie Model and the Alpha

The Lingerie Model and the Alpha –Chapter One

“Okay Charlotte, baby doll work with me,” Marley Christopher chimed from behind his camera, “I need a little more, oomph.”

I stared at the, handsomely gay, photographer and laughed. My smile reaching my ears, all I had to do was make the photo look good, and I could go home. I jumped in the Pandora lingerie and flicked my charcoal hair. I could feel the sweat beads, trying to break free of my make-up swiped face.

I touched the ground, my knees buckling –causing me to topple into the awaiting arms of the male model, Mark Mosby. His fully filled arms caught me, before I reach the not so cushioned floor. My lungs reefed from air, his spicy smell entered as I took a deep breath.

“Whoa are you alright there cowgirl?” He chuckled, using one of my many outback names for me since I was from out-near the country. Ever since I was admitted into the underwear, modeling business, Mark was like my mentor, only in hot ass male form.

“Yeah, thanks, city slicker.” I replied as he sat me on the cushion props. As I was placed, Marley ran over to us, fussing like an over-protective father. He was my father, in the land of the modeling; of course he also didn’t want one of his faces of the industry to get hurt.

“Oh darling, Charlotte,” He soothed lovingly, touching my forehead, “What happened? Are you hurt?”

I giggled at his fatherly gestures, “No worries, Marley,” I yawned and continued, “I’m feeling fine, just lost my footing for a minute, sheesh.”

“Okay, just don’t want my precious hurt,” He said firmly, I rolled my eyes at him, and slapped Mark at the back of the head for chuckling, at his step-father. Yep, I’m serious, “Can you do another, photo or would you rather go home?”

I thought it through and looked up into Marley’s hazel eyes, “I guess I could do one more.”

He squealed like a child and ran back to, Candice –his camera. I stood up, with a little help off Mark and kicked the cushions away. Mark walked over to Marley, and watched as I got myself ready for the last shoot.

“Now Charlotte for the next shot,” Marley spoke from behind his Candice, “I need a more, serious, but playful pose.”

“Like, seductive?” Mark asked. Marley looked at his step-son and glared, one rule, which is applied to all employers, and models in Marley’s industry, is never, ever interrupt him. I still remember it, when I was a rookie.

“Mark, never ever break rule one –it’s the only rule, boy,” Marley growled playfully, never fully serious, he sighed and looked back through his lens, “But yes, Char-Char, try seductive.

I nodded and looked to the side of the camera, focusing on the vase of white roses, Marley uses for still-life photos, when he’s not using models for his projects. Once I got my façade on, I stared back at the camera and struck a luring pose –Mark nodded his head in approval, while Marley took shots, double time.

“Wow, that was great,” Mark said as he shrugged his coat on, “Never knew you were so–.”

“Don’t even say the word, sexy,” I grumbled, “I am not sexy; Victoria Reynolds is the sexy one.”

He gasped and pulled me to a stop, only a few feet from my car. He turned me to him, towering over me, like a God. His dark brown eyes, bored into my own blue ones, his lips were strained into a thin line, his full lips no more.

“Charlotte,” He spoke, using my first name in all seriousness, he was projecting, “Never compare your looks to Victoria. You are beautiful, and well damn, you are sexy.”