Escape

Marcel's POV:

I heard Cody and Autumn coming closer, and I hid behind the hangered clothes. Just in time, Cody opened the closet door. My heart beated so fast as he came closer. Luckily, he didn't see me and grabbed a suit case, then left. Autumn must be having a heart attack by now. When I heard Cody leave, Autumn automatically opened the closet again and looked for me. I snuck up behind her and scared her. 

"SHIT!" Autumn jumped.

I laughed and she hit my shoulder. I winced. "Haha, sorry I had to."

"I had a fucking heart attack!" She put her hand on her heart and sighed. 

"The problem is, how am I going to get out now?" I asked. 

She thought for a little while. "Remmie can show you the back door downstairs, I'll stall Cody in his room before he goes downstairs." 

I nodded and Autumn went to get Remmie. Autumn went into Cody's room and Remmie grabbed my hand, taking me downstairs. When we were close to the back door, we heard the front door unlock. Shit. It's her parents. Remmie tugged at my hand and we ran out the back door. She pointed at the exit.

"Thanks!" I bent down. Remmie hugged me and kissed my cheek. I ran as fast as my injured body could and exited. 

Autumn's POV:

I looked out Cody's window and I saw Marcel leave. "Autumn? Cody? Remmie?" Cody and I heard our parents call out. They got home early. 

We both went downstairs and Remmie came back from outside. "Remmie! Why were you outside all alone?!" Our mom put her hands on her hips and looked over at us. 

"Sorry, mom.." We both apologized. She picked up Remmie and motioned for us to go to the dining room. 

"Guys, we need to talk." Our dad sat next to mom.

"What's up?" Cody asked. 

Dad sighed, and looked at each of us. "Your mom and I are going to Canada for a week on business."

Cody's face brightened, "No worries! Autumn and I will take care of everything! Plus, Remmie's nanny will be here, right?" 

Mom crossed her arms, "NO PARTIES CODY TIMOTHY ASWELL." 

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath. 

"What was that?!" She asked.

"Nothing.." He sighed. 

"Yes, Amanda will be staying here until we get back." Dad told us. 

"When are you leaving?" I asked. 

"Tomorrow morning, it's urgent we get there." Mom got up. "Did you guys eat?"

Cody nodded, "I had dinner with the guys." 

"Girls?" Dad looked over at us. 

Remmie spoke up, "Yes daddy! Autie made sandwiches for us 3 and watched a movie!"

"Three?" My mom asked.

Remmie giggled, "Marcel came over. He had boo-boos and Autie made him feel all better!" 

I shut my eyes and Cody tensed next to me. "Oh, that's nice of Autumn, honey!" Mom smiled and got up. "Your father and I are going to eat and go to bed. Go on you guys."

We all got up. The three of us went upstairs and Remmie went into her room. Before I could go into mine, Cody grabbed my wrist. "You let that fucking nerd into our home... AGAIN?!"