You Get Kidnapped

Working for the BAU can get difficult. Having to deal with people losing loved ones and family memebers gets tough sometimes. Especially when you don't find them in time. Or they die on your watch.

Currently you were working on a case involving children. Those were always the hardest. The sick bastard was kidnapping little girls ages 7-10, raping them, strangling them, then dumping their bodies in rivers. 10 victims already and more coming in. Your boyfriend Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs was trying to comfort you. But, it's been a week and you still haven't found the Unsub. You were stressed and it didn't help that your boss Agent Aaron Hotchner had been pestering the team farther and farther to get this guy.

***** Time Skip *****

After 2 and a half weeks you finally had a suspect. Mr. James Brown a substitute teacher that all the girls had come in contact with. You were at the police station going over files when you got the call from Garcia. You automatically called Hotch to tell him the suspect, and that you were going to investigate. "No. Wait for the team to get back (Y/N)" Hotch had said. But, you couldn't wait. You didn't want to wait. You grabbed your keys and went against orders. You were gonna catch this son of a bitch.

Upon arriving at the man's house you found he lived in the middle of no where. As the profile had said. He also had space. Like 45 acres of space behind him. Again, straight from the profile.
You knocked on the door and the man that opened it was a spitting image of the profile. "Sir, I'm SSA (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I'm from the FBI I would like to ask you a few questions. Can I come in?" you said showing him your credentials. The man nodded and moved so you could go in.
The inside of the house was well, disgusting. Beer bottles everywhere and the air filled with cigarette smoke. You sat down on the couch and looked around. This man was a walking talking version of your profile. "You like tea?" the man asked in a cracked voice. You slowly nodded. He poured you a cup and gave it to you. Should you drink it? If you didn't he would know you were onto him. You took a sip and began to feel weasy. Bad choice (Y/N) you thought to yourself.
The last thing you saw before you backed out, was the bastard smiling at you with a crooked smile.

*********

The moment you woke up, you knew you were in a basement or underground. The musty old smell was the first thing that hit you. Then the sniffles and cries for mothers and fathers. There was at least 5 girls down here. You tried to comfort them, but the moment you moved you found you were chained to the wall. "I'm gonna save you. I promise" you said. In the dim light you could just see the small heads bobbing in nods. The a gas flew throughout the room knocking out you and the girls.

Hotch POV:

I had just got back from the last crime scene when I found that (Y/N) was gone. I swear to god, if she left to go to that man's house, I will suspend her for a year. The rest of the team and I all sat down waiting for (Y/N) so we could start the conference. But, she never came back. I sent Emily to the bathroom in case she had a breakdown. I sent Spencer and Derek out to her car to see if she was there. Her nor her car was there. That's when I saw it. Her phone stashed in a corner of the room. I walked over to the phone and that's when it rang. She was getting a phone call. I picked it up, thinking it was Jethro. It wasn't. I didn't recognize the voice or the number. "If you want your precious (Y/N) back, come and get her." "Who are you?" I asked. "Wouldn't you like to know?" the voice asked. "Yes, I would" I answered. Then she screamed. (Y/N) screamed. "You have 48 hours" He hung up.

I had to tell Gibbs.

Gibbs' POV:

I was working a case in the middle of an interogation when Tony told me I had a phone call. I walked out of the room and picked up the phone. "This better be good" I said to the person. "She's been kidnapped" the voice said. "Who's been kidnapped. And who is this?" I said slightly more paranoid. "(Y/N). And it's Aaron." the voice replied. (Y/N) had been kidnapped. I dropped to my knees and hung up the phone. (Y/N) had been kiddnapped.