He Kisses You For The First Time

It was the night of your date with Very Special Agent Gibbs. Abby helped you get ready seeing how she's your best friend other then Ziva. Gibbs brought you to a fancy restaurant. Well, tried to at least. You two were two minutes late, so they gave away your table. "Well,where to now?" Gibbs asked opening the passenger side door for you. "How about your place?"you said taking off your heels. Gibbs nodded and began driving towards his place. He drove in silence. When you got to his house, you grabbed your heels and walked in barefoot. "Jethro, do you have something, anything , that I could change into?" you asked looking down at your red short dress and heels. Gibbs smiled and walked into his room. He returned with a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. You sighed in relief as you made your way to the bathroom to change. You came out with your dress over your forearm and your heels in your hand. Gibbs was wearing a NCIS sweatshirt and jeans. You smiled and motioned to the kitchen meaning you were hungry. The two of you walked to the kitchen, you put your dress on the counter as Gibbs warmed up some pizza and popcorn. "What do you want to do (Y/N/N)?" Gibbs asked you. Netflix marathon! you said with a mouthful of pizza. Gibbs laughed and tuned on Doctor who for a marathon. You cheered and began humming along to the theme song.Gibbs sat down next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. You snuggled closer to him and continued watching 'Rose'. After a couple of minutes you got up."Where you going?" Gibbs asked looking up at you. "Getting a drink' you replied walking to the kitchen. You returned with two cups of coffee. You handed Gibbs his cup and sat down. He looked at you and pecked your lips." Thank you." He said. You smiled and snuggled close to his chest. It was your best first date ever.