It Started With A Question

Adam? Adam King? Hahahaha! You're funny! Never in a million years would I fall for him!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"BAY Give Zasha a bath!" I snapped awake at my mother's oh so sweet words. Sense the sarcasm. I sat up and rolled my eyes. "urgh!" I threw my pillow at the wall in front of me. I got up and put my hair into a bun. Then I grabbed at tank top and shorts and got dress. I walked down stairs to be greeted by my german sheperd, Zasha. I grabbed her leash and attatched it on her. We walked outside and I began to wash her. About half way into it Lucas and Elizabeth showed up."Hey guys! What's up?" I had to hold back Zasha. Lucas and Adam his friend are two years older than me and Elizabeth and they are siblings.

They smiled like they wanted something and that they didn't want me to say no. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked grumpily "Well..." Lizzy began "Adam wants to join our group." Lucas finished off quickly. My jaw flung open. They know how he is an arrogant asshole. Lucas is his bestfriend and Lizzy likes him more that I do. I'm the only one who hates his guts. "No!" I said "But Baaay!" Lucas whined. "Read my lips, NOOOO!"I shouted leaning forward and pointing to my lips. Now Lizzy was on the ground petting Zasha.

"That's not very nice." Adam stepped out from behind the bushes. "Lucas can I talk to you for a sec?" I demanded through a clenched jaw. Lucas and I walked near the garage. Zasha followed close behind. "Well?" I asked making it pretty obvious I was annoyed. Lucas scratched the back of his neck nervously. His blonde spiked hair matched along with his electric blue eyes. His sister has brown curly and green eyes. Adam has redish blondish and brown eyes. So did I but I had blue eyes like Lucas and more red hair than blonde.

I exhaled loudly to tell him that I'm loosing my temper. I began to tap my foot. "Please Bay! I'll do your homework for a month!" He said clasping his hands together. But then he remembered I like homework so instead he said. "I'll give Zasha a bath once a week for two months!" This time he was on his knees and my hands were on my hips. I crossed my arms. "Fine." I mumbled. "YAY!" he cheered. He picked me up and spun me around. When he finally sat me down I almost fell over. Adam smirked. I marched up to him and looked him dead in the eye. "Don't screw this up, you..." My harsh words were cut off by Lizzy covering my mouth. She dragged me back to were Zasha was laying in the grass half washed. I brought Zasha into the driveway again and began to finish what I started. When they turned around to leave I shot daggers into each and every one of their heads.

____

At school on monday Adam sat with us at lunch. I was pretty pissed off so I didn't say much. After the final bell rang, Lizzy and Lucas ran past me and Lizzy screamed "Adam is giving you a ride home!" My eyes bulged out of my head. OH HELL NO! I ran as fast as I could while carrying four books and a back pack. Before I could reach the handle they drove off. "URGH!" I screamed. "Don't hurt yourself blondie." I turned to face the devil himself. I walked a head of him toward his car. Sudenly, I came to a hault. He bumped into my back. "Shit!" I mumbled. "What is it nerd?" I rolled my eyes not bothering to look at him.

"I forgot my history textbook." I huffed. "Then lets go get it." He turned back toward the school. I snapped around and grabbed his arm to hold him back. "What are you crazy?! We could get in HUGE trouble! They have cameras and alarm systems!" I argued "Relax PipSqueak!" He ruffled my hair. I blew it out of my face, and narrowed my eyes at him. "The cameras are just to scare you and why would they turn on the alarm system? The only thing anyone could steal are books!" He makes a point. I sighed in defeat. And nodded.

I glumly followed Adam to the fence. He climbed up until he was sitting on the top. I gave him the who-the-hell-do-you-think-I-am? Look. He held out his hand and I just croosed my arms. "Do you want to be tardy with homework or not?" He asked impaitenntly. I just huffed, sat my stuff down and grabbed his hand. As he hoisted me up with my hands, I let my legs climb the fence. Finally, I reached the top and began to get really nervous. "Calm down, girly!" Adam smirked. I looked at my hands and they were shaking. He jumped down and reached out to catch me. "No way in hell, am I going to jump into Your arms!" I bit, He gave me that are-you-serious look. Once again, I huffed and fell into his arms. He put me down and ran to the wall. I looked around me and followed him. We stayed against the walls.

"Which history teacher?" He asked. "Harroon." He rolled his eyes. "Lucky." He muttered. Mrs. Harroon is the nicest history teacher. He grabbed the handle. "Damn it! It's locked!" He whisper yelled. "Oh, Too bad time to go!" I said quickly. Just as I turned to go, Adam grabbed my by the back of my collar. "Urgh! Damn it Adam! I'll use the online book!" I shouted in a whisper. He snatched a bobby pin from my hair and my bangs fell in my face. He began to try to pick the lock. "It's never gonna w-" The door clicked open. My jaw dropped. "Come on Crocodile!" he waved me in. I closed my mouth and went straight to my desk I was shaking so hard my desk shook.

The lights flipped on and I jumped to the ceiling. I turned and saw Mrs. Harroon. Standing in the door way. And Adam gone. Luckily she didn't see me yet, so I crouched down, grabbed my book and hid in the cabinet. "I know someone is in here." She said never looking up from her paperwork. When I didn't react, she began to check the cabinets. She would burst them open, one by one. My heartbeat was beating rapidly and sweat trickled down my face. If I got anymore nervous I would break out in hives. That what happenes when I'm really nervous. I could feel my body begin to itch with them. My cabinet was next. Stupid Adam and his stupid plans! Stupidly dragging me into this. A locker slammed shut from outside. I peeked through a hole in the cabinet and saw Mrs. H spin on her heel and head out. I knew this was my chance. I jumped out and sprinted down the hall toward the fence. "Young lady! Who are you?" I heard Mrs. H call out. I had my book in my hand. When I reached the fence, I saw Adam sitting on top. "What took you so long turtle?" he smirked. I hate his stupid pet names for me. I slipped my book under a hole in the fence and climbed up. Adam jumped down and so did I. Mrs. Harroon was now running. I grabbed my books and Adam grabbed our backpacks and we sprinted to his car. I hopped in and we sped off before Mrs. Harroon could even get past the gate.

Adam and I were breathing heavily. I smacked his arm. "What the hell was that for?" He screeched. "For scaring the shit outta me and making me think you left!" I retorted. "Well, I did at first but then I remembered I owe you for letting me in your group!" He smirked. I gave him that I-hate-you smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it?

Comment, Vote, Share!