Harry Imagine - The House To Yourselves

AN. I cringed while editing and reading through this... I hope I write better now than I did then because WHAT EVEN IS THIS?!?!

Yeah, I figured that's not the bext introduction to an imagine, but just go with it! Hope you like it, boys and girls! (Let's be real: just girrrrrls.)

_________________________________

Your parents went on a vacation without you, leaving you alone in your house for a week. You didn't mind having some time by yourself, but you missed having food in the fridge. Your mom would always go grocery shopping. You swiped your fingers over your phone and dialed the number. After three rings he picked up.

"Hello, love!" Only hearing his voice made you happier.

"Harry! Could you come over with some ice cream? I don't have any food..." You whined. You could hear him chuckle, with his low, husky voice, on the other end.

"Sure, I'll be right over."

While you waited for Harry you changed into your PJs, a pair of shorts and a singlet. You were just about done when there was a knock on the front door. You ran to the door and opened it. Outside, Harry was standing with a tub of chocolate chip ice cream.

"I come bringing ice cream!" He yelled rather loudly. You shook your head and pulled him inside. Harry sat down by the dining table while you found some spoons so you could satisfy your need for ice cream. You started eating straight from the tub and Harry joined you.

"So, no parents around?" He asked casually.

"Mhmm..." "That means there is no one who can stop me..." He moved his chair closer to yours. "when I do this." His face moved down to your neck and he started sucking, biting and kissing it. His lips were still cold from eating ice cream and it sent shivers down your spine.

"Harry..." You moaned when he found your sweet spot. He lifted his head from your neck to look into your eyes.

"Yes, love?" He asked all innocent. His face was so close to yours and he inched even closer. You closed your eyes and waited for him to kiss you. Instead of feeling his soft lips on yours, Harry licked of some ice cream from the corner of your mouth. Your eyes shot open and locked with his. A smirk was playing on his lips.

"Harry! You're such a tease!" You pouted and stood up to put the rest of the ice cream in the fridge.

"What do you want to do? Watch a movie?" You asked as you bent down to place the spoons in the dishwasher. Strong hands gripped your hips and you felt Harry stand close behind you.

"As fun as that sounds..." He said as you stood up. You turned around in his arms and he pressed your back against the kitchen counter. "I think I have a better idea." This time he didn't tease, he smashed his lips onto yours in a heated kiss. His hands travelled from your waist and slipped under your shirt. A moan escaped your lips as he un-clasped your bra and took it off under your shirt. His tongue dominated yours already, and it didn't help when he roughly started massaging your breasts causing you to moan into his mouth. He broke the kiss to take of your singlet, and he took of his own shirt too. There was nothing you could do now that he was shirtless. Damn, those abs! He admired your body too for a few seconds before he came back to your lips.

"Should we go upstairs?" He asked between kisses. Your grip only tightened around his shoulders, scared to lose contact for only a second.

"No, I need you now... Here, Harry!" You didn't have to explain any more as he quickly slid of your shorts. He grabbed your thighs and lifted you up and sat you back down on the kitchen counter. Harry's hand went down into your underwear and he started to rub your clit.

"Babe, you are so wet." He whispered seductively in your ear as you threw head back in pleasure. You fumbled with his belt and pulled down his pants. His boxers soon joined them on the floor. Your eyes went wide when you saw how big he was, it seemed like he got bigger every time. You gripped his erection lightly and slowly moved your hand up and down. He started moaning from the back of his throat. Your teasing only made Harry rub you faster and it didn't take long before he had you on the edge.

"Harryy.. I-I'm gonna cum!" You moaned. Just as the words left your mouth Harry removed his fingers. Your eyes shot open and you pouted slightly at Harry. He chuckled again and leaned to your ear.

"Don't worry, I'm not nearly finished with you." He pulled down your underwear slowly while kissing your neck.

All the things about Harry made you want him; everything he did, all the things he would say to you and the way he looked. Especially right now. You underwear had now joined the rest of the clothes on the floor and Harry positioned himself at your entrance. He looked at you through his lashes.

"How bad do you want it?" He asked, a smirk showing at the corners of his lips. He loved doing this to you. You groaned loudly.

"Harry, I want you in me.. Sooo bad! Please, I need you!" You begged. Your body was aching for him to be inside of you. He just shook his head. "Harry, fuck me NOW!" You screamed so loud the entire neighborhood probably heard you. Harry pushed himself into you hard. He went all the way out, so only the tip was still in you, and rammed back in. "Ahh! Harry!" You moaned. He was thrusting in and out of you extremely hard.

"That's it! Scream out who is making you feel this way!" Harry ordered. Sweat had already started forming in the back of his neck. You gripped onto his curls with one hand and the other was placed on his flexing arm. You didn't want to give into him already, so you stayed quite. "Say my name!" He yelled. Sweat drops had started making their way down his toned chest. When you still didn't answer he brought his hand back to your clit and started rubbing like furious. The orgasm that had been building up inside you a few minutes ago came rushing back, making it even more pleasurable this time. You bit your lip trying to hold it in, but the feeling Harry was giving you was too much.

"HARRYYY!!" You screamed as you couldn't hold it in any longer. Your walls tightened around him as he kept pounding into you. He smirked and stopped rubbing you. He picked you up from the counter and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He was still inside of you when he walked over to the couch.

"Turn over." He said after he had laid you down. You turned around and got on all four. You felt Harry get onto the couch and positioned himself behind you. This was the first time you would do doggy style. Harry slowly pushed himself inside of you. "Babe... You're so tight!" He moaned. In the beginning he moved very slow and your breathing started slowing down from your orgasm earlier. You loved the feeling of Harry filling you this way, but you wanted him to reach his high as well. Just when you were about to tell Harry to pick up the pace, he gripped your hips and started going really fast.

"Ahhh, Harry! Don't stop!" You moaned. He thrusted even faster and by the way he was moaning, you could tell he was close. And to be honest, so were you again. "Harry... I-I'm close!"

"Me too, baby!" He kept up the pace and after a few more thrusts, you could feel his warm liquids fill you. He grabbed your hair and pulled you up so your back was pressed against his chest. His thrust were way slower, but he pushed into you hard and long. "Cum for me, babe." He growled in your ear. It felt as though he touched your bellybutton with every thrust. It didn't take more than two thrusts before you came all over him.

"Harryy!" You moaned one last time before you both collapsed on top of each other on the couch.

After a few minutes your breathing calmed down and Harry shifted so you were lying on top of him, with your head on his chest.

"Thank you for coming over." You said quietly. He kissed your forehead and chuckled.

"We still have the rest of the week."