Chapter 7

"Damn computer." I try to keep my eyes averted from Tyler. I shouldn't like him so much. I mean he's sweet and he listens but he's a whole other person one day and a different one the next. "Why the hell did yours turn on so quick?" he looks at me waiting for an answer. "Thats what she said." he whispers just loud enough so I can hear. I try to stop my smile but its too late. I look at his face and realize we are both grinning like idiots at his lame joke. We both burst out into laughter.

"You guys having fun over there? This class is NOT supposed to be funny. It's supposed to make you realise what's going on in the real world." Ms.Epson said.

I giggle when I realise this little rant was aimed at Tyler and I. We both turn back to our computers and work on our essays about whatever the hell was the latest irrelevant topic we had to research.

"Finally!" Tyler says. I look over to see the screen coming to life. "Hey guess what?"

"Well knowing by the look on your face it either has something to do with Megan Fox or Beyonce." I say with a smirk.

"Don't forget Mariah Carey." he says. Once again, grinning his ass off.

"So what is it?"

"The new Transformers movie is coming out this year!"

"So I was right?"

"Nope. Brooklyn Decker is taking the place of Megan Fox."

"Oh how tragic." I say. My voice soaked in sarcasm.

"She's got a pretty fine bod too if you know what I mean." he says. You can tell by Tyler's face that his mind is in the gutter.

"Your gross, I mean it."

"Says the girl who raves about Taylor Lautners abs." he rolls his eyes.

"A guy like that is meant to rave about." I say smiling.

"You guys getting any work done over there?" I jumped at Ms.Epson's voice.

"Uhmm yeah we are." Tyler replies.

"Scarlette?"

"Yeah I'm almost done with the article." I say back to her.

"good."

"How do you work so fast while talking?"

"It's called multitasking, you should try it some time." I say, looking at his almost blank word document. And stifling a laugh.

"Guys aren't good multitaskers." he said in defeat. "it's all your fault cause your the one talking to me."

"Technically, your the one that started the conversation." I say pointedly.

"Details, details..." he says shaking his head, typing away.