How did it get so bad...?

i hope u like this. but i wont keep writing it unless people r enjoying it. tht wud b stupid. so anyways. tell  me wat u think!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT??? YOU DARE TO TALK BACK TO ME??? OH THATS RIGHT, YOU BETTER RUN MISSY."

"Mom please, I promise I'll do better next time. I was distracted."

"By what? The fact that you cried more this morning than you did when your father died? Just goes to show how important family is to you, right???"

"No mom, but-"

"I dont care what everyone else does, I will not let you leave the house without a jacket! It's FREEZING!"

"Its not about the jacket, but I wasn't cold anyways!!!"

"Oh okay, next time you wear a jacket, your gonna lose your phone for a month."

"but-"

"whaaaat?? i thought you didnt get cold! So this shouldnt b a problem at all right?"

"Mom, this morning, i wasnt crying about the jacket."

"oh really?"

"I was crying about how you find a fault in everything I do!"

"oh okay, well if your saying i do that, then maybe i will start tofind those faults considering i NEVER do that! But if your asking me to find the good in a B- then i dont think its gonna happen!"

"Mom i was distracted by what happened this morning. The screaming just went on and on inside my head!"

"OH!! ok, so we should just spend all our money on ways to make u feel better, awww u poor thing...."

"How did money come into this?"

"Hmm...lets see....the fact that i pay for every damn thing cause i work my ass off to raise you and your brother alone and i'm trying to keep you two having the most normal life you can have."

"Like I could change that. How does this become my problem?"

"Maybe you could HELP OUT AROUND THE HOUSE!!!!"

"Oh, like keeping Chase out of the way while your making your calls and doin paperwork and shit isnt helping."

"Yeah well look at how much time you spend texting your stupid worthless friends who are leading you down the wrong path. You could spend that time helping me."

"you talk to your friends too mom. Every day. On the phone. Until me and Chase decide to scream the house down until you decide to give us some food."

"You think I don't have stress?? you think i dont need to talk things out sometimes??? I'm a widow raising 2 kids who has barely any money. We're wasting all our money on this fucking house which is waaay too big for us. why? Because YOU want to stay here."

"But dad bought this house because he knew I wanted it."

"Dad spoiled you, know its my job to set you straight and give you a giant serving of reality."

She walked back down the stairs. Leaving me chrouched up in a ball in a corner of my room--an effort to dodge her slaps and punches. Not that it worked. I pulled up my shirt and found a tomato-red blob the size of a tennis ball. That's gonna leave a mark.