Chapter 6~Clearing in the Sky

HEY GUYS! So I took this off of hold and am now going to be writing again! VEry Slowly though..

Anyways, the pic on the side is Merrian!!!!

********************

Gwyn's P.O.V.

The bar was finally starting to quiet down. It had been a very long day and all I wanted was to take a long hot bath, collapse on my bed, and be dead to the world till morning. But, does anyone EVER get what they want? Apparently not because next thing I knew, there was a small girl crouching behind the counter.

I jumped and dropped the glass I had been washing, the girl reached out nimbly and caught it. My heart was beating a mile a minute and I was practically hyperventilating,"Robin! You scared me!"

"Sorry mother", the young voice said, it belonged to my nine year old daughter who I had partial custody of. Her blasted father got her the rest of the time. She stood up and hugged me, she barely reached my waist and her beautiful auburn hair, was sticking up everywhere and cut sloppily to her ears.

"What in eliths name have you done to your hair!?"I exclaimed.

"I cut it".

"Why on earth would you do that?"I asked in a much softer tone.

"So it dosent get caught on trees and stuff", she mumbled,"Daddy said it was a good idea".

Dear Goddess, I hate that man.

"Don't worry, I like it sweety".

"Ok, good", she smiled up at me.

"Darling, what are you doing here? You are supposed to be with your father".

"We saw a girl fighting in a carriage, the carriage was rich too. I wanted to save the girl", she shrugged.

Have I mentioned that the bastard she has as a father was a bandit? Not even a good bandit, he stole from poor people, old people, small people, anyone with some sort of money, he had no morals. At all.

My daughter, on the other hand, only took stuff from rich people, and she gave it to people who actually needed it. My perfect little angel.

"I need a little help though mom", she trailed.

Yeah, lets forget what I said about her being perfect, or an angel.

"Whatever you need sweethart".

"Well, you know the master key?"

"Say no more princess, say no more", I reached for the key around my neck,"Don't lose it".

About ten minutes later

Whitneys P.O.V.

I was officially no further to escaping, I could only hope for a rescue now, but the likelyhood of anyone coming to save me was like a hundred to one.

The door creaked open slowly and a small, hooded figure darted towards me. Huh, well I guess the chances wer'nt so bad after all.

The shadow immediatly went to work on my chains, moving quickly and silently. Both of the chains were off in less than a heartbeat. The figure pulled me too my feet and ushered me out the door before shutting it softly behind her. Placing a weird contraption over the doorknob, not a key, it looked kindof like a deadbolt.

She motioned for me to follow her and then took off down the rope paths, she took all the turns and ladders without a second thought, and before long we were out of sight of the cabin I'd just been in.