More of an adreniline rush than I get from Caf-pow

Abby's POV:

Two days after our visit to see McGee and I still hadn't gotten over what he said. He was in love with someone called Abby. I was puzzled over whether or not it was me. I didn't know of any other Abby's he was close to, other than me.
"Hey Abs" Gibbs' voice broke me away from my thoughts.
"Hey Gibbs!" I exclaimed.
He handed me my large Caf-pow and I sent him a large grin.
"Any news on McGee?" I asked hopefully.
"That's why I'm here" He said.
"What is it?" I tilted my head to the side.
"Come on up to the squad room Abs" He added.
I followed him into the dark elevator and watched the doors slide close.
"Anything you wanna talk about before we arrive?" Gibbs asked without looking at me.
"No" I smiled.
"Well, if you do" He returned the smile slightly before the elevator dinged. I walked behind him into the squad room.
"Hey Abby" Bishop smiled.
"What brings you here?" Tony added.
"Gibbs" I looked over at Gibbs, who was on the phone.
"Miss Scuito" The director greeted me with a smile.
"Director" I smiled back.
"I've called Ducky and Jimmy they'll be here in a minute" Gibbs said without a trace of emotion.
"For what boss?" Tony rested his chin on his hand.
Gibbs ignored him and sat down at his desk.
The elevator's ding interrupted the unusually awkward silence.
"Jethro you wanted to see us" Ducky walked over to stand in front of Gibbs' desk, Jimmy on his heels.
"Yeah Duck" Gibbs confirmed.
"We have news about Agent McGee" The director said, "Home land have tracked down the man who caused the explosion. He'll be brought into custody tomorrow I expect"
"We should go tell McGee" Jimmy said excitedly.
"No, only a few people" Gibbs said, "No need to crowd him"
"It ok if I go boss?" Tony asked.
"And me Gibbs" Ziva added.
"Ok, Abs?" Gibbs turned to face me.
"Yeah" I smiled.
"We can take my car" Gibbs said as he began to walk to the elevator. Tony followed closely behind him, and Ziva and I followed behind him.
The journey to the hospital took ten minutes, which went slowly due to Tony trying to make conversation.
We sat outside McGee's room, waiting on the nurse allowing us to go in.
"You can go in now, but one at a time please" The nurse, who I hadn't realised had been standing there said.
"I'll go and tell him boss" Tony stood up, "if that's ok?"
"Yes DiNozzo" McGee replied.
Tony walked quickly into the room and shut the door behind him.
I looked up at the small square TV screen which hung from the ceiling.
"And breaking news. A study has shown..."
I dozed off to sleep.
"Abby!" Gibbs shook my shoulder, waking me up.
"Yeah?" I looked at him.
"We've all been in, so on you go" He pointed towards McGee's room.
I stood up slowly and made my way over to the door, and closed if behind me. I took a seat in the plastic chair next to Tim's bed.
"Hey McGee" I smiled.
He looked over at me slowly, before his eyes went wide.
"Hello?" I stared at him.
"Abby!" He exclaimed.
"You remember me" I couldn't help but smile proudly.
"Yeah, and-" He paused, "Did I tell you who I like?"
"Yes" I laughed, painfully. For some reason it hurt me knowing he loved someone else. But I didn't know why. A small part of me believed it was me he liked. But it was the really stupid part of me that needs Caf-pow regularly.
"Oh" He frowned.
"So tell me about this Abby girl" I tried my best to sound interested.
"She's tall" He said.
"And? Tell me all about her" I smiled sickly.
"She's very beautiful. She's really smart and has a cool style" He added.
"What does she work as?" I asked.
"With computers some times and some science stuff too" He looked down at the ground.
"Anything else worth mentioning?" I asked.
"She always cheers me up" He still didn't  smile.
"Well I think she should be here now, Mr Grumpy" I said jokingly.
"Abs?" He managed to look back up at me.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"Smile a minute" He stared at me.
I smiled down at him.
I made him smile, I cheered him up.
"There, see, always cheers me up" He stated.
"Thanks" I laugh a little.
"Abby" He propped himself up on his side to look at me.
"Is she as tall as me?" I asked him, genuinely curious. If she's as tall as me, I'll just- ugh I don't know.
"Stand up" He instructed me, which I obeyed.
"Well I don't have a mirror or anything but I'd say your as tall as yourself" He raised his eyebrows.
I had no clue what he was saying.
"What?" I shot him a look.
"Seriously Abby, realise it slower" He said sarcastically.
Wait. Woah. Did he just say-
"Excuse me? You-" I began but am interrupted by him.
"Come here a minute" He waved me closer.
I pulled the seat closer to the bed and pushed my head forward so it was close to his.
"Abby I'm gonna get better" He whispered into my ear.
"I know but-" He placed his finger on my lips to shush me.
He pressed his forehead against mines and looked into my eyes, cupping my head in his hands. I placed my hands over his to hold them there.
I felt him pull my head closer to his, until our noses touched.
Then he gently touched his lips against mines, sending an adrenaline rush throughout my body.
He didn't change the kiss by moving his lips. He just sat there with our lips touching.
"You're my Goth" He pulled away slightly and whispered, before placing our lips back together.
"And you're my Geek" I mimicked his actions.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
This is the end of book 1! And that means maybe a sequel??
But I'm very proud of this even thought it's only 10 chapters.
999 Words for the last chapter haha:)
Thank you all! Even thought I have just 40 something reads at the moment, I'm still happy someone has enjoyed it.
In the meantime, you should check out Witch Chronicles, my new book called Wonderland and my other new book called Little Miss Sorta Popular!!
I love you all wherever you are!! Xxx