Worrying is never good

McGee's POV:

Abby looked deep into my eyes.
'Tim, I love you more than anything' she whispered softly into my ear.
'I love you Abby' I smiled.
Before I could say more, her soft, rose red lips touched mine. She smiled and looked into my eyes before starting again. Her lips were velvet soft and a beautiful shade of bright red.
She continued to kiss me, it intensified. She began to unbutton my blue striped shirt as I pulled off her long black buckled coat. She pushed me against the wall and-

"McGee!" Gibbs glared at me with his intimidating stare, "what have you got on the case?"
He continued to glare at me.
"McGee?" Tony looked at me concerned.
I stared at him, "Yeah Tony?"
"Are you okay McGee?" Gibbs also looked concerned, "do you wanna get a coffee or take a break?"
"No boss, I uh, I'm fine I'll just go get some fresh air" I smiled slightly.
He looked at me as if telling me to leave.
I stood up slowly and dragged myself to the elevator, before pushing the button and hearing an almost instant ding of the elevator.
I walked inside with my head down, I was about to push the button to the lobby, but pondered between that and Abby's lab. I hit the lobby button, a bit too hard, and pulled my hand back.
"McGee are you okay?" I heard a strong voice- Ziva's. I didn't even notice her jumping in.
"McGee?" She snapped.
"Sorry, yeah I just need some air" I said bluntly.
"I heard that. But what is really wrong?" She stared straight ahead of her.
"I don't wanna talk about it, I'll be fine" I looked at her.
"Well if you do, I will be at my desk" she nodded.
"Thanks Ziva" I smiled
"Always" she returned the smile.
I heard another recognisable ding of the elevator. The doors rolled open revealing the lobby, and with that I walked out.

Ziva's POV:

I am worried about McGee. He is usually concentrated all of the time, but today he is distracted. I walked back into my open office, I listened to the heavy steps of my black combat boots on the carpet.
"Ziver!" Tony smirked, it annoyed me when he called me that.
I ignored him and sat myself on my chair.
"What was going on with you and McGeek there? In the elevator, alone" He continued to smirk.
"Well, Tony, unlike you, I realised something is wrong with McGee so I went to ask him about it" I snapped, glaring at him.
"Hm, yeah. He seems.." Tony looked down, thinking.
"Distracted" I agreed with him. McGee had never been distracted. Except when Delilah and him split up. That is why I do not want a relationship- someone always gets hurt.
"Daydreaming about me?" Tony raised an eyebrow and smirked, again.
"Please, don't flatter yourself Tony" I laughed.
He rolled his eyes and continued with whatever he was typing.
"DiNozzo, is McGee back?" Gibbs was suddenly in the office with a cup of coffee.
"No boss"
"DiNozzo,  you are with me then. There's a dead navy officer in Quantico" He began to walk to the elevator.
"Gibbs! What about me?" I shouted after him.
He paused.
"Sit this one out Ziva, you have connections. Go up and ask the director" He shouted back as he walked into the elevator.

This cannot be good.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! First chapter all published (woo)!
Please leave comments and help me improve. It'll get better, I promise.

Next chapter will be updated whenever I have time!

Sorry if there are mistakes as I didn't redraft or check over it.

~Bella x