The mission

It was a normal day at the Tower. The Teen Titans were laying around until their alarm for a crime went off. Raven went to inspect it. When she saw who it was,she knew there was going to be a lot of drama.

''Who is it,Rae?''  Beast Boy asked.  She looked at Robin with simopathetic eyes.

''It's Tony Zucco. He broke out of jail. We have to go to Gotham. When she said that,Robin had an angry and hurt look on his face. He spoke.

''So we're going to Gotham,for Zucco.''  Robin said in a very annoyed tone.

 ''Ah,why can't Batman take care of it?''  Beast Boy was so lazy.  

''Beast Boy, Gotham City has twice the amount of villans that Jump has. He's probably busy.''  Raven said sounding a little annoyed.

 ''Cool. Gotham here we come!''  Cyborg screamed.

 ''Robin,are you alright?''  Raven did know who Zuko was,and what he did to Robin's parents because she did go into his mind to see the horrible memory. It was easy to say she even teared up at the scene.

 ''I'm gunna get Starfire. ''

Starfire was in the bathroom,vomiting for a reason she did not know.  There was a knock at the door. ''Star,are you okay?''

 ''In a second.''  Starfire washed herself up before going to see her boyfriend.

''Hello,boyfriend Robin. It is glorious to see you.''

 ''You too. Were you alright in there?''

 ''I was just doing the puking. My stomach hurts very badly.

''Are you okay?''  ''No.''  She said before puking again.

 ''Star,why have you been throwing up so much?''  

''I'm not sure.''  

''You're in no condition to go to Gotham.''

 ''Is that were our next mission is taking place?''

 ''Yeah,but you're to sick.''

 ''I think you are correct.''  Tell you what,I'm going to call Titans East to see if they can keep an eye on you,okay.''

 ''Alright.''

When Robin left,he called the Titans East.  ''Bumble Bee in.''

 ''Hey BB.''

 ''Oh hey there,Robin. What's up?''

 ''The Titans have a really big mission in Gotham,I was wondering if you could watch Starfire because she's really sick and can't come.''

 ''Of course.''

 ''Really?''

''Yeah. She shouldn't fight if she's sick. Beside,I need a break from the other Titans.''

 ''Thanks. I owe ya. ''

 ''Be there in a bit.Bumble Bee out.'' Robin walked in the main room to tell the other Titans.

''So. What happened?''

Cyborg asked. ''Star's really sick,so she's not going. But Bumble Bee's coming here to keep a close watch on her.''  Robin explained.

''We should get going.'' Raven pointed out.  

''Yeah,Titans Go!'' Te Titans walked to their own personal vehicles. Cyborg decided to drive everyone because he had the room.  

'' Hey guys,I'll drive.''

''You don't have to drive me. I could always-.''  Robin was cut off by Cyborg.

''No,I insist.''

 ''Well,alright. Thanks.''  When everyone got in the car,Robin remembered why they were going to Gotham in the first place. So,round two,Zuko. Robin thought to himself. It wasn't his first encounter with Zucco,but this time Robin wasn't going to be mister nice guy.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Did you like it? I will be editing this. F.Y.I. I'm going to switch on and off from Gotham to jump every now and again. See you soon!

                                                                                                  -Jazminejay