An unexpected call

Robin pov

We are only a couple miles from Jump City. I'm so happy I'm out of Gotham. I can't handle the stress anymore, and I'm really excited to see Starfire. She is carrying my baby. In a way I'm scared too. Even if I've only been gone for a couple days. I hope Star isn't made or disappointed in me for what I did. She is always saying peace is the main ingredient in peace pudding...or something like that.

When we got  to Titans tower Cyborg parked the car in the garage. Beast Boy went off, to probably play video games. Raven went to her room, and Cyborg told me he was going to work on the T car. I went to my room and just threw my bags on my bed. I stepped out and looked for Starfire. She wasn't in her room so she's probably in the living room. I found her rummaging in the fridge.

''Starfire I'm home!'' I screamed. She lifted her head up and came running to me.

''Oh Robin!'' I was hugging her, but not tight.

''I missed ya Star.''

''I missed you too Robin.''

''How's our little baby?''

''Our little Bumglorf is just fine!''

''Good.'' While we were talking about the baby Bumble Bee came out.

''Oh Rob you guys are back!''

''Yeah. Well Bee thank you so much for taking care of Starfire. We owe ya one.''

''It won't be nothin' major. Just send Starfire over when the boys are grinding my last nerve,'' she said with a smile, ''I should get goin' now. They boys probably blew the tower to smithereens.''

''See ya,'' I waved and she left.

''Robin,'' Starfire started to ask me something, ''maybe we talk about some things, in private?''

''Sure.'' Me and her walked to my room. She sat on the bed and took a deep breath.

''What's wrong baby?''

''Robin, I must know...how did you get your super powers?''

This is what I was afraid of. This conversation.

''Star, do you remember when I was Slade's apprentice?''

''Of course. How could I forget?''

''Well one day I was getting ready for a mission he assigned me, and he walked up to me and knocked me out with gas. When I woke up I felt sick and was strapped to a table. He told me what he did. A couple hours late I realized I had super powers.''

''So it was Slade?''

''Yeah.''

''Why didn't you tell us?''

''Well Slade said I shouldn't let my emotions trigger them, so I just didn't use them a all. I was afraid I would hurt someone, and when I did use them the other night I almost killed someone.''

''Robin''

'Star, I'm never using them again. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you or the baby, or the other titans.I can't deal with that.''

''Robin, you could never hurt me.''

''I already did.''

''How so?''

''I don't want to talk about it. Come on, the other titans want to see you.''

Starfire and I went to the living room and everyone was there. We were all talking.

''Good to see you friends,'' Starfire said and hugged everyone.

''How's the baby?''

''The baby is just fine, Beast Boy.''

''I can't believe Robin wouldn't tell us you two were doing that stuff.'' I threw the remote at him when he said that.

''Shall we all go the dinner?''

''Hell yeah!'' Cyborg and Beast boy screamed at the same time.

We all went out the the pizza place we always go to. Of course Cyborg asked me how I got my powers. I had to explain it several times to Beast Boy. I'm used to going over things more than once with him anyway.

When we got home everyone went to bed. I stayed up a little later and checked the security cameras. I heard the buzzer from the TV. That usually means someone is contacting us. When I answered it I thought I lost all my color.

''Hello Robin,'' he said in an evil voice.

I just stood there. I was face to face with a monster.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you guess who called?