Part 7 - Piece Of Cake

He walked out of his room, dressed – thank god -- and told me I could jump in the shower now.

   I did as he said and walked into the huge bathroom. I didn’t really take the time to look around, I always found it uncomfortable to take a shower at someone else’s home.

   I took a nice hot shower to calm my nerves and washed my hair and body. I walked out and took a towel off the pile of them. I started drying myself off, but I realized that my clothes was in the bedroom that was on the other side of the suit. I wrapped myself in the towel and walked out the bathroom.

   This time, he was staring at my body like I had. My cheeks turned brith red and he smiled.

   “Sorry, I’m the kind of guy who likes to get even,” he said with a devilish smile.

   “Remindme to never piss you off then,” I said and walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

   I let the towel fall to the ground and grabbed the first shirt in the closest bag – not without putting on a bra and panties on first, it was very uncomfortable shopping for those with Hunter near by. I did the same for pants and shoes.

   I was now wearing a nice flowy purple shirt with a belt around the waist that flatered my figure and long black pants and black starppy sandles. I looked at myself in the big mirror int he room. Not half bad.

   I walked out to the main room and sat on the couch next to Hunter who was watching TV.

   “You know, I really like that picture where you’re kissing me,” he commented with him famous Hunter smile.

   “Yeah and I’m sure Tom is going to love it! Not to mantion my parents! They’ll probably even frame it and hang it on the wall,” I said, sarcastically.

   “Speaking of them, any news from back home since you just disapeared?” he asked.

   “Yeah, my parents tried calling a tone of times and I have a bunch of texts, but I didn’t read any of them. Tom didn’t even try calling me once,” I said, feeling slightly miserable.

   All the anger and saddest aboutt his marriage was started to resurface.

   “I’m sure he’ll call eventually,” he reassured me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

   “Yeah...” I said, but wasn’t sure at all.

   I could still hear Charlotte’s words echoe in my mind “Yeah, it didn’t or else I wouldn’t have slept with Tom!”

   That last thing you want to be doing when you decide to marry someone is douht them, but still, Charlotte was a bitch and I happened to know about other times where she had been unfaithful to her husband and Tom, well, all the times he told me he loved me more than anything in the world and seemed to mean it, but an alarm was going off in my head.

   Hunter and I left the Hilton and got a taxi. I was trying to be discret to not be seen, but no such luck, they were evrywhere, asking my name and stuff like that. I ignored them and got in the taxi. Hunter told the driver where to go and we were off.

   About 8 minutes later, we arrived at Big Ben. We left the taxi and walked over closer. It was beautiful, sure, but I only really saw a big clock tower. A nice one with a lot of detail and that was famous world wide, but a clock tower.

   We walked around the tower as we talked. It started off as a beautiful day, but suddenly, clouds invaded the sky and it started raining hard on us.

   He took my hand and pulled me into a near by story without even looking into what store he was taking me in. His mistake, it was a bakery.

   I looked around and I pinch of nolstagy hit me. With all the wedding plans, the bakery gave me 2 weeks off before the wedding and I missed getting my hands durty modeling things out of chocolate and coloring peddles to make lovely flowers.