Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I hope everyone likes the story so far! If you have a problem with it or something tell me, because I really want to know if it's a really good story! If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to tell me! Enjoy the story!

"My friends say I'm a fool to think that your're the one for me, I guess I'm just a sucker for love, cause hontestly the truth is that you know I'm never leaving, cause your my angel sent from above, cause baby you can do no wrong my money is yours, give you a little more because I love ya, love ya, with me girl is where you belong, just stay right here, I promise my dear I'll put nothing above ya, bove ya, love me, love me, say that you love me, fool me, fool me, oh how you do me, kiss me, kiss me say that you miss me, tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me, people try to tell me, but I still refuse to listen, cause they don't get to spend time with you, a minute with you is worth more than a thousand days without you love, oh your love, oh."

I woke up to singing "Love Me" in my head. I have no clue why though.

I grabbed my phone off my night- stand thing, that is next to my bed, and looked to see what time it is, it said it is 7:06 a.m.

I got out of bed, it was really quiet, and I figured I was the only one awake, well besides Jazmyn because she sleeps in my room, and is always with me most the time. I got in the shower real fast and took a quick shower.

I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth, blow-dried my hair, then put my clothes on, I wore a JB shirt, it was a purple JB shirt by the way, then I wore my denim American Eagle jeans with it, then I wore my purple flats. I then, straightened my hair. Last, but definetly not least I put on my ring Justin bought me. Now about this time its 7:31 a.m.

I grabbed my phone, and put it in my pocket, and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

I made myself a bowl of 'Cinnamon Toast Crunch'. It sounded like nobody was still awake after I got done eating my cereal, besides Jazmyn. Now it's 7:37a.m.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I got it out, and looked to see who it was, it was Justin.

*Texting Conversation (To Justin)*

Justin- Heyy, you awake yet?

Me- Yep, have been for awhile. Y? When did u get up?

Justin- Cool, just wondering, and I got up just like 10 minutes ago. Lol.