Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hey, my name is Jessica Klyser. I just turned 17, my birthday is July 12th. I love to sing, dance, and act. All my friends and family think I am very funny. Everyone usually calls me Jessie for short. I own a Rottweiler named Jazmyn, I didn't know how I came up with that name, but I did. Jazmyn is five years old. My favorite colors are purple and neon green. I live in Iowa, personally I think it's a very boring state, all you ever see is windmills, and fields. Not very interesting is it? I have many friends, I would say I am popular at my school. My parents are basically rich. I have light brown hair, and blue eyes, and I weigh 103 pounds. I have a brother and a sister. My brother Cole, is 7 he is the cutest little thing I ever have seen. He has blonde hair, and blue eyes. My sister Heather, is 13, dramatic like any other 13 year old, she has light brown hair, with natural blonde highlights, and blue eyes.

"Jessie, Jessie," my Mom shook me.

"What?" I said half asleep.

"You need to get up, Dad and I have something to tell you kids," Mom said.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"8:30 a.m." Mom said.

"Ok, I will be downstairs in 15 minutes," I said.

"Ok," Mom said.

I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and put some make-up on. I ran downstairs, and Mom, Dad, and Cole were sitting at the dining table.

"Where is Heather?" I asked.

"Should be getting ready," Dad said.

"Aargh, let me go get her," I said.

"Tell her to hurry up!" Cole said.

"I plan on it," I said.

I ran back upstairs, and opened Heather's bedroom door, she was sleeping still!

"Heather! Wake up!" I shook her.

"Why?" Heather asked.

"Omg, Mom and Dad need to talk to us," I said.

"Ok, whatever, I will be down there later," Heather said.

"No! Your coming now!" I hollared aggravated.

"Ok fine," Heather said.

"Come on," I said, and made sure she got up.

She followed behind me, as we barely made it down-stairs.

"We all are finally here!" I said.

"Ok good, Dad and I need to talk to you kids," Mom said.

"It's just a thought, but do you guys want to move to California?" Dad asked.

"Yes! It's boring where we live! This state is just boring!" Cole said.

"Oh yes!" I screamed.

"Of course!" Heather screamed.

"Well it sounds like we are moving to California," Mom said.

"Yay!" Heather and I hollared.

"When are we going?" I asked.

"Our plane leaves in 1 day well tomorrow, we already bought our tickets, and our new 3 million dollar house is bought, we knew you kids would say yes, our house is already sold. everything is figured out, all our stuff that we "got rid of" was being shipped to our new home, we live in Beverly Hills, our beds are going to be shipped today, and we can carry our clothing in our luggage. If you have any other questions, just ask," Mom laughed.

"Do you know if we live next to any famous people?" Heather asked.

"Not that we know of, but I bet we do," Mom said.

"Well, you kids probably should go pack your bags," Dad said.

"Ok," all of us kids said, we raced upstairs so excited.

I got on Facebook and Twitter real fast, I told everyone I'm moving to California tomorrow, I saw that Heather got on there too, everyone said about the same thing "I will miss you! Your lucky!" stuff like that.

I packed my bag in an hour, then I went to Heather's room.

"Hey Heather, you done yet?" I asked.

"Yup, I just got done," Heather said.

"Cool, well I'm going to go to Cole's room, and see if he needs any help," I said.

"Ok," Heather said.

I walked down to Cole's room and I saw Mom was already helping him.

"Do you guys need any help?" I asked.

"Nope, we only need to pack socks," Mom said.

"Ok, do you have your bag packed?" I asked Mom.

"Yes, Dad and I both do," Mom said.

"Ok," I said. I went downstairs and started watching the news, I got over it real fast.

It is about 3:15 p.m. about now, the day has went by real slow, I couldn't wait till tomorrow morning. I went to the kitchen and ate some salad. Dad came to the kitchen, and ate some salad too.

"So Dad, do you know what time the plane leaves tomorrow?" I asked.

"The plane leaves at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning, California is 2 hours behind us, so it would be 6:30 a.m. California time," Dad said.

"That's awesome, what time do we land, and which airport do we land at?" I asked.

"12:30 p.m. our time 10:30 a.m. their time, we land at L.A. airport," Dad said.

"I can't wait!" I said excitedly.

Heather came downstairs, it is around 5:30 now.

"This day is going by so slow!" Heather said exhaustivley.

"I know!" I said.

We decided to go out for dinner, because we had nothing at all at home, everyone finished salad at lunch.

When we went out to dinner Heather, Cole, and I saw many of our friends, they all were so sad we were moving. By the time we got home it was around 8:30 p.m. because we had talked to so many people. I was getting tired and we had to get up early the next day.

I went upstairs and got on my Ipod Touch, went on Facebook and Twitter, so many other friends had said the same stuff,"We will miss you!" still stuff like that. It was about 9:15 p.m. and I decided to go to bed. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well that's the end of chapter 1!! I hope you liked it!! Comment and vote please!! :)