Chapter Nine

The boys spent the rest of the day going from shop to shop, and finally finishing off at Nottingham castle. They weren't really interested in any of the history but the gardens were nice and peaceful. They walked hand in hand together, silently, until they were told it was time to leave, the castle was closed for the night. Even though they were a little disappointed the boys apologized politely and made their way out and towards the train station again. Back to London it was.Once again, Phil fell asleep on Dan's shoulder as the train traveled along the polished tracks. Dan couldn't help but let his mind wander.

What were they going home to? What would their parents think? He was sure they would still love him anyway but there was still doubts. What were the fans saying about them? How many fans had they lost? How long would all this last? Today had been good, but it was only one day, they couldn't avoid the outside world forever. After all, their job was to be all of the internet. They were some of the biggest youtubers that existed, they couldn't just vanish into thin air.

The train pulled into the station and they both got off, and began the short walk back to the apartment. Opening the door, the sweet, familiar smell of home hit them and they suddenly realised how tired they were. Without really saying anything they crawled into Phil's bed and were asleep in each others arms within minutes.

They'd survived another day.