Chapter Seven

The train arrived at the station and Dan took hold of Phil's hand as they walked towards the door. Dan pressed the button and waited for the red train doors so slide open as he looked around at the people around him. Some people were giving them weird looks, they were holding hands. It may well be 2015 already but a lot of the population was still very homophobic. He was used to it, people had been giving him weird looks his entire life. He looked past them and he eyes scanned the rest of the people.

Good,  no fans around. 

They stepped onto the train and quickly found two seats, out of the way towards the back of the carriage. Dan sat next to the window so Phil couldn't make any guesses about where they were going as he looked out the window. Phil pushed himself up against Dan and rested his head on his shoulder as they train began to pull away from the station. 

Phil clearly hadn't slept well last night as the gently rhythm of the train put him to sleep, head still resting on Dan's shoulder. Dan began to daydream, as he stared out the window, passing green field, grey and dirty industrial estates and lively stations full of people going to work.  Eventually, Dan began to fall asleep too, fingers still laced with Phil's.