Chapter 4

Hey guys I got over 100 reads! I’m seriously so impressed so thank you so much ;) Well here is chapter 4 and yes I know its short but I had fun writing this one cause it amused me more you know. I hope you enjoy it cause things are about to get awkward for Pandora x

He’s not even looking at me. WHAT THE HELL?! He’s just looking around and drinking his wine. How can he be acting as this is the most normal display in the world?! Oh god he’s still rubbing my leg and I’m just gawking at him.  Well if he’s just gonna ignore me then I’m just gonna make him notice me.

I clamped my hand down on his stopping the motion and dug my nails into his skin trying to pull his hand away – key word is trying. This seemed to get me some attention as he turned to look at me and squeezed my thigh whilst smirking. Stupid smirk.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I said in an angry whisper

“Just continue our previous delightful encounter I mean that is what your father wanted” Colton just smirked and gave the face of satisfaction knowing it was bugging me.

“Get your hand off my thigh” I went deathly quiet and firm. Finally I can speak once again

“Hmm nope” popping the p he merely just continued moving his hand only this time further and slower making me tense and very uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and fisted my hands. Clench, unclench was the only thought stopping me from ripping his throat out.

“You’re very hot when you’re angry.” I suddenly opened my eyes and jumped from the contact of his breath on my ear. I turned towards him.

“What?” To say I was confused was an understatement I mean first he acts like he despises me then all of a sudden I’m … hot? Why is he so confusing?

“I said you’re hot when you’re angry”

“Listen just leave me alone and get your hand off my leg okay? I’m not in the mood to play around. I don’t like you. This isn’t a game and as soon as this thing is over we can get back to our normal lives and not talk to each other understand?”

“I understand perfectly. I was only stating my opinion and complimenting you Rosie”

“Well stop it.” I wasn’t in the mood to play games with this joker especially with that nickname it just causes me to turn red even more. “Now get your hand off my thigh”

“There is a flaw in your argument by the way. You see we will be seeing each other and talking more because now we will be working together and attending the same university”

“Just leave me alone and GET YOUR HAND OFF MY THIGH!”

“No” His smirk widened so he resemble the Cheshire cat. I can’t stand be next to him anymore. I have to leave.

He just loves this. Then I noticed something. He’s only a few centimetres away. If either of us moved forward a bit we would be … kissing. I would be kissing his soft, full lips. That would stop his smirk. I could run my hands through his thick back hair and pull on it giving me dominance whilst his hands could – WOAH, WOAH, and WOAH! Oh my god I just had a fantasy about kissing the dog whilst he’s rubbing my thigh and in front of everyone.  What is wrong with me today?

Wait everyone is still in the room. Our little discussion made me completely forget that others were here. What if someone saw? The embarrassment only turned my cheeks to a full blown blood red.

I quickly pulled away from Colton and scanned the tables. Thankfully no one seemed to have noticed our little display except…Lucas.

Lucas was just staring at Colton with ever increasing hatred. If he didn’t like him before he sure as hell doesn’t now. His eyes flickered to me. I could see the anger fuelling his gaze but it lessened with me. It was like he was searching me for an answer. An answer I could not provide for the life of me.

I couldn’t look at him anymore or Colton whose gaze still hadn’t left mine. I had to get out. This was too much observation. I didn’t like it. I just wanted to get this day over with and return to my private life with little or no questions but apparently I wasn’t allowed that comfort. Instead I would now be subjected to the over protection and disapproval of my brother but also a werewolf with bipolar apparently and who likes to mess with my head. I have to breath.

I quickly stood up causing the over grown dog’s hand to fall. People started looking at me but I ignored them. It was too much. If I stayed I’d probably kill him and since we’ve just signed the peace treaty it wouldn’t be the best start now.

I made a dash for the exit doors constantly trying to keep my breathing level and not look like I was just groped by another species who turned out to be a complete prick but still very handsome and unfortunately powerful member of the enemy/ally. Once I reached the door I gripped it firmly and quickly exited only to hear the sound of rampant footsteps.

I dashed outside. I needed air. What on earth is going on? What the hell is he playing at? What will I tell Lucas?

I was then slammed into a wall and held by two captive arms on the side of my head. I could just see a chest moving up and down quickly. I glanced up to see the same green eyes I saw moments ago when I wanted to rip them from their sockets. Of all people the person I’m trying to get away from is chasing after me. Typical.

He pushed me closer into the wall by pressing his body closer to mine. It was then I realised I was once again trapped in a compromising position and it was all Colton’s doing.

“Why are you out h-“

My speech was cut off suddenly when his lips crashed into mine.