Reflected Lake

I was walking along a lake, camera in hand, trying to figure out the best angle of light to take the photo. I wanted it so the sunlight came through the trees and is reflected in the lake. Photography sounds easy, but really you have to have the mind for it- sort of imgining the image before you take it. But this camera sort of does half the work for me, if it won't be a good picture then it won't take it. Also, when you can climb through a photo and enter a timeless land- you do sort of expect the impossible. 

I'd found it! If I just go through a bush and take it from above that, it looked perfect. The magical feeling when you lift your camera and the relief when it clicks and a photo comes from the bottom. I smiled as I waited for the photo to appear, and when I did I had to resist the temptation to just live inside it right away.

"It's Faith, right?" A stranger asked, making me jump as I turned to face him.

"Yes, I'm Faith. Who are you?" I replied, stunned that someone else is here. Until I looked down at his camera of course, then I realise he was here for the same reason as me.

"I'm Nathan. I'm in your classes?" He laughed, and I smiled back because I think he knows I don't care about school anymore.

"So you like taking pictures?" I asked, trying to make small talk- but failing quite a lot. I'm not very sociable.

"Most certainly! This is one of my favourite spots," He turned his camera towards me and started flicking through photo's, "Pretty much all of them are around here. It took me forever to find this spot though, for you to get it first time then you must be gifted." 

"Thanks." I blushed, I have no idea how to talk to people like me. I now realise how difficult it is to speak to me, so obviously that's why no-one bothers anymore. I feel really awkward, but I can't help but like it. Is tis mabye what love feels like?

"Mabye we should go somewhere? Obviously we both can find a good spot and take a couple of pictures." He offered, and somehow I already knew what I wanted to do.

"Of course I would. Where shall we go?"

"Wherever our cameras take us..." He grabbed my arm and ushered me off to the unknown.