The Photographer

What happens if, whenever you take a picture, it becomes a void to the past. What would you do, if you could literally capture a moment? 

Faith Collins has never been normal, not even by her standards, but she never thought that there was a reason. Faith grew up to be completly and utterly attatched to taking photo's. She loved how, even when the moments gone, it's somehow copied onto film. She also loved the new perspective on life, and for 7 years she saw the world through a camera lense. For her 15th birthday, she recieved an amazing gift from an unknown giver. It appeared next to her bed when she woke. She opened it, and it turns out she had been given a camera- certainly top knotch (although anything could be better than her endless amount of disposable cameras.) She didn't spend the day with family, she went out and captured the world. Faith was good, she knew how to tilt it so the sun hit the image right, she knew what would and what would not make a good picture. This probably sounds like a love story to you, but it's more than that. This is a miricle..........

She took her black camera home, and begged her parents to develop. They did, and when she stuck them to her photo-collection-on-the-wall-in-bloom, she realised the impossible was certainly possible. She looked at her best photo of the day, a field with poppies and the afternoon sun making it glow, and held it. But when she ran her finger along it, her finger went inside the photo. She could stretch it, make it into a portal to that time. And when she did, it was certainly the best moment of her life. Everything was frozen, butterflies mid-flight. The only thing that moved was the rustle of grass as she walked across it. It was like a miricle come true, and Faith looked back to find a hole into her bedroom. She was inside the picture. 

She wandered for hours, and found that you couldn't go further than the edge of the picture without entering a white nothingness. But she was more than satisfied. Until when she left, of course. She wanted ever so much to run and tell someone! But Faith has no friends, at all. She has her parents and older brother, Reece. She was the strange girl that wonders everywhere with a camera. She gets educated from home, due to the constant bullying she got (and the only school in the area was rubbish for her acedemic level.) But she never minded until now. But, one question rolled through her mind like the wind in Autumn, sending shivers throughout her.

                               Will she ever find love?