Clockwork Evil: Infernal Devices Fanfic

Jack stood by the enormous avenging angel statue and watched as the young vampire stood over her mother's grave. He smirked. Oh how he wanted her!

Livea wiped away her tears angrily and pulled at her hair. How could this have happened? Her mother was good person. She screamed with engragement, how could she leave her and her family?

Jack slowly sauntered over to the girl. "Someone you knew?" He rumbled.

She jumped up and turned around baring her fangs at the intruder. "Who are you?"

"Just Jack." He murmured. "And who are you? And who is this?" He asked gesturing to the grave.

She stood her ground, "From will and grace?" She put her hands to her face, "Just Jack?"

He chuckled. "Sure." He said with a small kind smile. "And you're Livea and that's Robyn."

She narrowed her eyes at him. The print on the grave was too small to read, "How do you know that?"

"I know most everything about you Caleb's daughter." He said grinning. "What if I told you you could see your mother again?" He asked suggestively.

"She's dead you, bastard." I motioned my hand to her grave now deeply upset now.

"But what if she wasn't?" He whispered wickedly. "What if I could take you to her? Would you follow me? I'm sure you would." He purred.

I bit my lip and took a step forward to him, "What do you mean she's not dead?"

*Flashback*

I stared at my mother's cold dead body on her bed. She died young in her early forties, with half of her life still ahead of her with a loving husband and two daughters. Neveah and I loved her equally the same.

No one knew the cause of her death, it was quite sudden and sad to all of us.

I was at the side of her bed with my sister beside me, both crying into her lifeless hand. Our father, Caleb, stood behind us. With each of his hand on one of our shoulders holding back tears to stay strong for us. 

The last thing she said to us with a weak smile was, "I love you my dears. You'll be with me again."

Jack grabbed her and pulled her towards him. "She's with me child. She's alive and she's told me to come and get her. But you must stay with me. Or she is lost."

Her eyes widened, then narrowed with suspicion, "Prove it."

"Bite. Drink from my blood and you'll see the memories I have of you mother dearest. Once you've done this, I'll take you to her and you can see her for yourself." He told her, almost seductively.

Her eyes darkened at the thought of a nice snack, and her fangs bared almost instinctively and she leaned closer to his neck with a self satisfied smirk, "If you're lying, you'll pay the price."

"And if I'm not, you get your mother. What a sweet prize." He whispered. "Either way, you win."

She looked him in his eyes and smirked, "Deal." And she bit none too lightly on his neck, and drank his sweet yet tangy blood.

He groaned with a grin. "And now you're mine." He whispered.

She licked his wound clean, her eyes glinting an evil red now, "Yes master." she purred.

"Come my pet. We'll go and entertain mother dearest now." His eyes a blood red unrestrained. "Time to see the world. Let's go to London." He purred, wrapping his arms around her, and they vanished into thin air.