Imagine #23 - Nathan (For Breanna) {Wedding Day}

You sighed as Jess settles your dress. "jess, its fine" you say.

"Just making you look sexy in front of Nathan" she says and your face becomes a big bright red tomato.

"Jess, does Nathan love me?" you ask

"Yes, why what's wrong?"

"I don't know, I just feel that he doesn't like me"

"Don't worry hun," Nathan's mom enters. "Everyone feels nervous on their wedding day"

"Knock Knock" someone says

"If its Nathan, then get lost!" Jess says.

"No, its Jay, Kelsey and Nareesha" Jay says. Jess opens the door and they enter. "Oh, look at you. You look lovely." Nareesha says. "you look hot!" Kelsey says. "I'll be back" Nathan's mom gives a kiss on you're cheek and leaves.

Jay's phone rings. "I see the groom cant wait..." he says

"put it on speaker phone" you say.he puts it on speaker phone. "hey, mate" jay greets

"Hey, Jay where are you?" He asks

"I'm with the lads, outside, why?" Jay lies.

"Where are the girls?"

"Nareesha and Kelsey are I think in with Breanna....Michelle and {Jay's gf name} are with us"

"Ugh! How long does it take for them to get ready?!"

"Someone's impatient"

"Its just that, I waited for this day for 4 years. And I don't get to see her! I mean this is against the law" You cover your mouth and try not to laugh. Suddenly Nareesha's child, Sylvia starts crying. Nareesha tries to calm her down.

"Jay, could you help me sneak in the room, so that I can see Bre?"

"No way! you're not allowed to se-" You stop. You realize you said something. "Bre? Jay! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Suddenly all the girls start laughing. "That's it! I'm coming to see you Bre!" he says.

"Hold on" a voice says. "Where are you going?"

"Mom! Uh....I...going...uh...to see Max:

"Ok....where are are you going really?"

"he's coming to Bre's room Mrs.Sykes!" Kelsey says.

"Thank you Kelsey. And you young boy are not allowed to see her!"

"Ow! Mom!" Nathan groans "Not my ear!" she says. Nathan hangs up and you laugh.

****45 MINUTES LATER****

You stand next to Nathan "You look beautiful" he says. "And sexy. get ready to have some sexy time when we get home" he winks.

"I know, pronounce you as husband and wife" Nathan leans over and kisses you. then he carries you to the car and you drive home.

This is the best day ever!

_________________________

this is for Breanna I hope you like it!