Imagine #3 - Siva {Jealous}

Imagine.......

You and your best friend, Siva have come for lunch at Nando's-Siva's favorite restaurant. "So, Seev....what did you do with  the boys in New York?" You ask

"We had so much fun! Nathan alm-" He was cut off by the waiter. "What can I get you two to drink?" he asks.

"I'll have coffee." Siva says while looking into his phone and texting someone

"Just one Coke" you say and look up to the waiter who was already looking into your eyes. "Anything for you gorgeous, I'll be right back!" the waiter says gives you a wink and walks away. Your blushed. You looked at Siva who had a disgusted expression on his face. You think that its just something on his phone and you ignore it.

The waiter came back and flirted with you even more. He kept forgetting something or the other......just to come near you. At a point the waiter held your hand. Siva gets up "I think we're done......(Y/N) shall we?" he asks. You are confused-why is Siva acting so weird?

You drive back home.......the drive was silent. "Seev?" you ask

"What?"

"Is there a problem?" You ask. He suddenly stops the car near the house. He gets out of the car and slams the door. You go inside and notice the boys aren't there.

Siva sits on the couch. You sit next to him. "Siva? What's wrong?" you ask.

He gets up and walks to his bedroom without a word. You follow him to his bedroom.You then realize that he's jealous of that waiter at Nando's.

You go in his room and he was lying flat on his stomach. "Please do not tell me you were jealous of that crappy waiter at Nando's!"

"Maybe....." 

"Oh come on! Did you see his face?!"

"Well, you loved it"

"Loved what?"

"Flirting with with him!"

"WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT?! I LOVE YOU! NOT SOME CRAPPY WAITER!" And you just realise that you told a really big secret.

"Huh? Did you just say I love you?"

"Yeah.....somewhat"

"I've been wanting to say that from the past one year!"

'So why didn't you tell it?"

"Cause i thought you'll hate me" I pulled him closer to me.

"You are so stupid" i said and kissed him