Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Chance’s POV

We finally made it back to the ranch and I was headed to the bunker when I saw her….

My heart picked up it’s beat. What is she doing hear? Without my permission my legs lead me to her. “Hi” she looks at me and smiles

“Hi” she repeats.

Then Judy comes out “Hey Chance I see you met Joe’s daughter. I node yes “I’ve seen her at the rodeo’s.” Mary Joe glares at me.

“You’re a bull rider?” She asked.

I smile “yes” she frowns and walks away.

“What the hell was that about ?” asked Judy, I shrug. She looks at me and awareness dawns in her eyes.

“ Oh my God, is that the girl you joined the rodeo for?” Why is she looking at me like that.

“Yea, why?” She’s still gawking at me “Chance you know there’s two of them right?”

Two of what, what the hell is Judy going on about “Chance there twins 2 of them.”

What the fu*k. “One is Mary Joe who loves the Rodeo, the other one just walked away. Leah who hates the Rodeo and anything associated with it.”

My mind still wouldn’t wrap around the fact that there’s 2 of them.

“I’m guessing you might not even have known which sister you like” Judy said smirking at me. “There never there at the same time.”

“What are they doing hear?” I ask all annoyed by her.

She smiled “dad thought it would be good to get a bull from the competition. That way you guys can train on one of theirs and have a bigger advantage.”

I laugh “man that’s why your dad’s the best at what he does.”

“Any way I was out here to see if you guys could ride for use Joe wanted to see his bull in action.”

“sure I can and so can Luke. Tim and Ben have plans so there not here.”

I run my fingers through my hair “Um is Mary Joe in there?”

She shakes her head “no only Leah is here, sorry.”

I get Luke and we walk in the stadium and when look set eyes on Leah he turned to me “Shit if you don’t go for her I will she’s a fine piece of meat.”

I punch him “quite your crap” then I smirk “you can have her.” He looks at me in disbelief “You have been pining for her for years and your giving her up just like that.”

“Hell no not my Mary Joe.” He looks at me confused “little brother this here is her twin sister Leah.”

“No shit twins”

*******************

Kim’s POV

Tim and Ben called so happy to tell me they finally hooked up. I’m so ecstatic for them.

I was getting dressed in a simple yellow t-shirt and jeans. I put my hair up in a pony tail and just applied a little make up. It feels a lot better not having to be a sex pot all the time.

Ben arrives to pick me up and I give him a kiss on the cheek. We got to Tim’s ranch and I jump out and kiss his cheek. I then turn to Ben “kiss him hello” he blushed, ah to cute.