Chapter 2

Happy Reading

Chapter 2

Bens POV

Aw man Luke is going to make me go have sex with this chick. I’ve never had sex with a girl before! What the hell am I going to do.

God here she is now leading us out of the diner by the hand. “Where are we going?”

“Oh to my house you sexy boy” she smiles at me.

“um aren’t your parents going to be home?” I see a flicker of sadness in her eyes. Then it’s gone so fast I must have just Imagined it.

“I live alone so we can be as loud as we want” she smirks. Sit I don’t think I like this girl.

We get in her car and I take the back seat while Luke takes the front. I see he puts his hand on her lap and inches it up her skirt. I hear her moan.

All the while I’m thinking shit he should stop that we could crash and get seriously hurt. Shit I am soooo gay no doubt about it. Plus the fact that I hated her the instant I saw her, But so loved her outfit.

She has on a black cowboy hat and a black tube top. I can see she has a staples bra on black also. Thigh high boots. I mean she’s a hot number but seems to desperate.

Oh my good I’m going to have sex with this chick and hear I am critiquing what she’s wearing. I shake my head and mutter “gay, gay, gay.” Oh crap I hope I didn’t say that to loud.

I look up and meet her eyes in the rear view mirror. There huge and looking at me in surprise and horror. Oh shit she did hear me.

Crap, crap what should I do. Forget that what would a straight guy do. So I move directly behind the drivers seat. I make sure no cars are around us. We seem to be heading out of town so it’s dark and deserted.

I move my hand to the front of her chest and lover her top and pull a breast from her braw. She meets my eyes in the mirror again but moans as I pinch the hard nub.

“shit now that’s what I’m talking about” says Luke as he continues with his hand up her skirt.

Man this feels so weird. There so soft. I would have thought they where fake because they looked so round. But no there 100% real. She must exfoliate and put cream on because her skin is so silky.

I put cream on but don’t exfoliate as often as I should maybe I can get my skin this soft. Crap, crap, crap I have soo got to stop thinking so gay. I have to man up and take one for the team.

So I continue to knead her breast and reach over and free the other one.

“Um guys not that I’m complaining but we’re hear” oh I didn’t realize we stopped. Man acting straight takes a lot of concentration.

Ok I can do this. I give myself a pep talk as we go in. Wow nice house it’s tasteful and clean. Crap there I go again. So I yank her to me and kiss her. I notice she has here eyes open and is looking me straight in the eyes as we kiss. Strange…

“Hey don’t hog her” Luke says as he yanks her to him.

Luke’s POV

Wow this chick is seriously hot. I can’t believe I’m going to have my first three sum. I told Chance and Ben we would get laid a lot if we did the Bull Riding thing.

She pulls away “Easy boy, let me get more comfy” She winks at me. “I’ll be right back” she walks away and heads upstairs.

Oh shit I turn to Ben “I told you, I told you we are so going to get laid.” I pound his back with my palm “we need a game plan. You want to go first or do you want me to go first?”

“um you can go first, I mean since it was your idea and everything.” Ben smiles and punches my arm.

Hell yea I’m going first. I can’t wait.

Then we hear a noise and see Kim coming down the stairs all in black and I feel myself drool.

Ben’s POV

Yea I knew she would put on something else nice that makes her look sexy, wow she has good taste that’s probably the same black strapless bra she had on kept the boots on. I’m sure that’s a thong in black of course. I love that cowboy garter she has on.

But something’s missing. Ah I got it I walk over and get her hat.

“Put that on” I tell her and she does it there a very erotic picture she makes. I’m sure it’s making Luke happy.

She smiles shyly at me “thanks” I shrug “call me kinky.” Luke laughs and yanks Kim foe another hard kiss. I just stand there looking at them.

Luke moves down and frees a breast over her bra and gestures for me to take the other. I look at Kim who cocks an eyebrow as if daring me to do it.

I walk over and copy what Luke is doing. Well I guess I’m doing ok she seems to be enjoying herself. Well this isn’t that bad I’m kind of enjoying myself.

“don’t you guys think you would be more comfortable with less cloths on” she says panting.

“Hell Yea” says Luke and starts to strip. I have no problem taking off my cloths. I work very hard to have this body and feel good when I notice her appreciative look.

“wow your gorgeous” she says as she trails her hand on my chest.

I smile “thank you.”

“Hey what about me” Luke pouts.

“You are to” she tells him

“Now go lay on the couch” she tells me and I do as I’m told.

She then bends over the arm rest and takes me in her mouth while Luke takes her from behind.

All the while I’m thinking about Ken. How I would have loved it to have been him doing this to me not her. I worked thinking of him because I shoot my load fast.

**********************************************

SO what did we think of this chapter?

I think I like Ben a lot he’s funny.

Well see the side to finally put a face to name.

Plus she’s wearing the out fit she has on when she came down the stairs.

Please Comment………..

Please remember to vote only takes a second……

Become a Fan if you like all this craziness coming out of my brain

PS. I thought about making a small short story to give you insight on why Kim is so sluty but when I started writing sI see it would only take about 2 pages.

So I’m leaving it up to you if you want to know I’ll include it in the next upload. Didn’t think I she would be in the book a lot. But now the story is taking a life of it’s own and It seems she may be a key person in this first book along with Ben.

So remember comment and let me know your thoughts !!!!!!