• 8 •

Beep beep beep

I turned my alarm off, and sat up against my headboard. I picked up my phone opening messages to text Justin.

To Justin : let's do something today ?

To Leah : alright , what you got in mind ?

To Justin: let's go eat somewhere ?

To Leah : okay , I know just the place, I'll pick you up in 30

To Justin : okay bye

To Leah : bye princess

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom turning on the shower letting it warm up. I connected my phone to my speaker and turned kehlani 1st position on . I turned it up and got into the shower . I did my usual routine and got out , I have 15 minutes to spare. I pulled out my outfit for the day which was some camp cargo pants, a white body suit and some white heels. I lotioned my body and sprayed my perfume on.

I used my waver to make some beach waves and then I sprayed hairspray. I walked to my vanity so I can get started with my makeup. I filled in my eyebrows and decided to do a soft glam with a glossy pink lip.

I sprayed some more perfume , grabbed my purse and phone and walked out my room.

To Justin : I'm ready

To Leah : I just pulled up come outside .

"Bye Aaron see you later " I said walking to the door .

"Alright be safe and call me if anything" he yelled from the kitchen.

"Hey princess " Justin said getting out the car .

"Hey Justin " I said hugging him .

He opened my door and I got in and waited for him to come to the other side.

"You look fine as hell today " he said looking at me biting his lip .

"Justin " I said crossing my arms.

"I'm kidding ma, you look sooooo beautiful " he said smiling at me .

"Thank you Justin you don't look too bad yourself " I said admiring him .

(That's what he's wearing) 😍

" Thank you babygirl means a lot " he said smirking .

" your welcome " I said leaning back in my seat .

" next stop , Alimento " he said pulling out of my driveway .

We were on the freeway and my eyes just kept drifting off to look at Justin . I never noticed how handsome he really is. His chiseled jawline , his honey brown eyes , the way he clenches his jaw , the way he licks his lips , and we can't forget all those beautiful tattoos on his body . Wow he is so attractive.