• 5 •

Leah's POV

I stirred in my sleep not even opening my eyes yet and I felt an arm around my waist. I immediately opened my and looked around to find Justin laying in my bed with his hand on my waist.

He looked so cute in his sleep. He looked so calm and cuddly like I could just kiss him all over. Omg did I just say that ?

I untangled myself from his hold and got out of the bed only for him to groan and reach for me.

" I know you're not sleep " I said grinning.

" Yea but I can act like it " he said smiling with his eyes still closed.

" No you can't, I'm gonna take a shower as when I get out you better be ready " I said and turned and made my way in the bathroom.

I turned on the shower so it could warm up while I brush my teeth and wash my face. I finished that and I got in the shower.

I stood there for a minute or two just let the water run down my body I just started thinking about everything that Zac put me through all these years including yesterday and I don't  know why but I just broke down. Tears were just streaming down my face and I couldn't stop them. I was crying for a good 5 minutes. C'mon Leah you can do this you're strong you can survive this. I had to keep telling myself that so I could stop crying. Eventually I sucked it up and wiped my face.

I grabbed my rose scented body wash and washed my body with my pink loofa and I used my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. I turned the water off and got out.

I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out the bathroom. When I walked in my room I didn't see Justin he was probably downstairs with my brother.

I walked into my closet and got my red lace bra and panties to match and put them on. I chose my outfit which was a a gray long sleeve ribbed crop top, my light wash boyfriend jeans and my all white Nike huaraches.

I put on my satin pink robe and sat at my makeup vanity. I put on something light not too heavy. I dried my hair with my blow dryer and put in heat protectant and put some curls in my hair. You know I love me some curls with volume. I put on my outfit, added my favorite lip combo and put my everyday jewelry and earrings on. I grabbed my black Givenchy purse and my phone and exited my room.

I heard my brother and Justin talking so I stopped at the stairs to listen.

"So did u find him ?"

"Nah, I was looking all night I couldn't find him anywhere" Aaron said in a frustrated tone.

"I wonder where his is because when we left he was unconscious"

"Yea and when I went to check where he was the front door was open and nobody was in the house"

" Damn well I'll keep her safe but I'm taking her to a basketball game today" Justin said

" Alright well keep her safe and try to keep her mind off him" Aaron said

"Alright bro, I'm gonna go check on her"

Now I started walking down the stairs. I saw Justin walking towards the stairs looking at his phone.

"Hey Justin" I said smiling

"Oh hey Leah, you look... hot " he said checking me out.

" Thank you, I'm hungry so I'm gonna go get lunch" I said walking past him.

" okay well I want to take you to a basketball game today so meet me at my house at 6" Justin said walking out the door

" okay I will " I said looking at my brother

"you okay sis?" Aaron looking at me with sympathetic eyes

"I'm okay just disappointed in the situation" I said sadly

"well you know I got you and I will always protect you and I know our parents aren't around anymore but I do love you and I will always be here for you" he said

"thanks Aaron and I love you too" I said hugging him

"I am going to get lunch with Vanessa I'll text you when I get there, see you later"

I grabbed my keys to my white BMW. I texted my best friend Vanessa and told her to meet me at Panera then I drove off.

I was sitting at a table at Panera on Instagram scrolling through my feed waiting for Vanessa and I got a text from Zac.

"we are done, you are dead to me"

He is saying it like I give a fuck, I am GLAD.

-----------------

Short I know but the next chapter will be long I promise.

-Kristian