Temptation Peak: Harry Styles AU, Liam Payne AU

So I was thinking of trying to do a Zayn romance with a girl for a friend and a Harry romance with a girl for a friend.

But Zayn is now ENGAGED! (CONGRATS TO ZERRIE!) so I am going to do a Liam and Harry one.

This story will be based on the things a girl associated with Harry Styles would have to go through along with how he might feel in situations. The twist is Harry is more a cocky selfish super star(Unlike in real life where he is generous and a good person). Harry meets a girl that he doesnt think he wants anything to do with named Clara Burke. All he knows is she's hot and he wants her in his bed. But Clara can not stand the rock star so she comes up with a plan of her own. Of course this plan back fires on her when Harry adds in his own rules. But then it is about time something didn't go his way and he finds his plan backfiring on himself as well. In a twisted relationship such as theirs will they fall for eachother? Or will they hate eachother more than when it all began?

Liam's story is a lot more fiction because he is a gang member who falls for the good girl when he doesn't even want love as part of his life. Liam has a rebelious past and a scetchy future. Running into Melena Lewis changes that. He usually never cares for anyone but his brothers, or more correctly his gang, but when he looks into her eyes he knows that something is about to change. Will they succumb to their desires for eachother? Or will hearts fall broken?

I don't personally know the guys so this isn't based solely on their personalities but on imagination. Don't take offence to anything written and I would advise you be 13+ to read this. But we all know no one pays attention to that so who cares! Lol

 THERE IS A BAD (as in I suck at making trailers) VIDEO ON THE SIDE FOR THE STORY! I WILL GIVE A DEDICATION TO WHOEVER CAN MAKE ME AN AWSOME TRAILER Love you guuuys!

~Ella :)xx