Lies

Misty's POV

"Ready to meet my friends?" Louis asked with a kind smile. I laughed nervously then nodded. It can't hurt to meet the guys of One Direction once.

"Guess so."

Louis unlocked the door then opened it for me. He bowed then waved me in.

"What a gentleman." I smiled then walked in.

"What are you doing Misty you don't like him." I muttered to myself.

"Sorry who are you?"

I screamed then punched forward.

"Ow!"

I looked up and came face-to-face with Liam Payne. He was rubbing his shoulder with a pained look on his face.

"Sorry!" I gasped. "I didn't mean to do that." Way to make a first impression Misty.

"It's fine. It's partly my fault." He said sheepishly. 

"I just get scared easily. It's all good."

"Misty, that's Liam Payne. That's Harry on the couch over there, Niall is probably in the kitchen and Zayn is sitting at the table. And guys, this is Misty."

I nodded and smiled at each boy.

"Do you need to let anyone know that you're here?" Louis asked.

"Actually, yeah I do. Um could I have a room to talk in?" I asked shyly. 

"There's the bathroom." Harry suggested. I nodded then walked down the hallway, looking past each door to find the bathroom. The last door was closed so I shrugged, then walked in.

"AHH!"

"AHH!"

I covered my eyes. "Louis! Niall isn't in the kitchen."

I heard a zip then a flush.

"You can open your eyes now." A familar Irish accent said. I moved my eyes but kept my eyes shut tightly.

A hand touched mine softly. "I promise?"

I opened one eye cautiously then smiled.  He grinned at me as well. 

"Looks like you two are getting comfy."

I jumped. I really wish they would all stop doing that.

"Right. Uh Niall? Do you mind?"

He nodded then left the room along with Louis. Louis shut the door behind him after giving me a quick smile.

I whipped out my phone then speed dialed Ash.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ash. I'm at Louis's hotel."

"What?! What are you doing there?!"

"Well we met out on the streets. We crashed. I introduced myself and we're supposed to be having dinner with the rest of the gang."

"Wait you introduced yourself as Ashlee right?"

"Pfft... oh no."

-------------------------

"Anything you want specifically for dinner?" Liam asked. I shrugged.

"Something edible. Preferably tasty too."

Liam laughed. "I'll see what I can do."

I walked back into the living and immediately got hit with popcorn. I gaped then picked up the popcorn. I saw Harry getting ready to throw another popcorn, so assuming it was him that threw one at me, I threw it back.