Heartbreak Turned To Music

Hello! I barely have time to use the computer these days so please excuse the lack of updates :(

And I saw that the title of the last chapter had a really random title... I SWEAR THAT WASN'T THE TITLE I DECIDED ON!!! It was supposed to be... something else and now Wattpad won't let me change it DX. I'm really frustrated right now. Grr

But other than that, enjoy the chapter!

Misty's POV

"...Well we actually haven't come to a final decision yet."

She got me all worked up for nothing. She started walking back to my hotel room and I followed.

"We decided to let you choose. And you will be touring with them too but it will only be for half of the tour.  And I got in touch with Cher so you will be recording a song with her sometime on tour or perhaps before or after."

"Oh my... This is unbelievable." I gasped out. Ash grinned at me.

"So choose." She urged. This probably will be the hardest decision I have ever chosen. I have to choose an artist that isn't mean and are really fun and that I can bear with for the next year or so.

"Give some time." I said while thinking about different artists.

"You deadline is tomorrow at 6." Ash warned. I nodded. "And try to think of ideas for songs."

I let out a large breath of air as I continued to freak out over who to pick.

"Who did you get in touch with?" I asked.

"Lets see... One Direction, Little Mix, The Wanted, Justin Bieber, JLS, The Script, Demi Lovato... I think that's it."

I nodded. I'm clearly not choosing One Direction for obvious reasons. But other then that, I'm fine with anyone else.

"I'll let you know. And I'll also try to start a song." I replied. She nodded back then walked away.

I ran to my room with a full stomach. I wouldn't be surprised if a random passerby thought that I was pregnant even if I am a bit young to be pregnant.

I slid the room card into the slot then walked into my large hotel room. I smiled then realized that I should probably get packing to go to New York. Aren't we flying to NY tonight? Well, better get packing then.

I walked to the hotel bedroom then stared at the mess I call my room. I sighed then picked up a blue top off the floor and stared at it then threw it into an open suitcase in the corner of my room. This is going to take a long time.

-----------------------------

Took me about an hour and a half but I finally managed to get everything packed. Just as I zipped up the zipper of the last suitcase, there came a sharp knock on the door. I finished zipping it up then walked to the door and opened it.

"P- Oh sorry, wrong room." He said then threw me a nervous grin.

"I-it's uh it's f-fine." I stuttered then shut the door quickly. No. Nonono. Why is Louis in this hotel? He's in Toronto? I shook my head wildly then sat on the couch and turned on the radio. Oh yay my favourite song. Note the sarcasm.

"Are you serious?!"

Oh, I just wanna show you off t-

I screamed in frustration then slammed the power button on the radio to stop the music. Out of the billions songs ever recorded, it just had to be 'Kiss You'. The world is not co-operating today.