Chapter 4

soz if this gets a lil smoo smoo i've been reading too much of it recently oh no

and also soz if the majority of this doesnt make sense the majority of this was written at 2 in the morning so yeah

"You're going to have to come with us."

I stepped back a bit in confusion.

"Wait, someone tell me what is going on!" I said, and Phil laughed.

"In good time, my friend. You haven't known us long enough for us to tell you that." Phil said, and Chris nodded.

Suddenly, Chris started sniffing, sort of like a dog.

"I can smell them getting closer. We have to go." He said, and he scooped up all the bags and just ran. Phil scooped me up before chanting those strange words.

Ik bidn wen hilap sleep.

And I fell into the abyss.

***

I opened my eyes to see myself in a dark room. It was pitch black, but I could tell the room's walls were white.

I saw Phil, standing behind me, an evil smirk on his face. I instantly felt the feeling of danger in that area in the pit of my stomach, and the air around him felt dark and menacing, and not pleasant. 

I wanted to get out.

But my body wouldn't let me.

No matter how much I screamed in my head to move, my body stayed completely still.

I saw Phil's hands rest on my shoulders from behind me, and I did nothing. His touch felt icy cold and his hands dub into my shoulder. 

Phil's head moved to my ear.

"Don't worry child. Death will come, and I will deliver it to you, love." He moved his hands and wrapped his arms around me.

Phil smirked, and I saw an unnaturally long canine tooth showing through his mouth. His eyes were red and glinted with hunger.

He opened his mouth a bit, and I saw two fang-like canines. They looked sharp and dangerous, and I wanted to get away.

But, my body wouldn't move.

I was frozen to the spot with fear.

Suddenly, he opened his mouth all the way and sank his teeth into my neck.

I screamed in agony as white hot pain coursed through me, pouring gas into my body and setting it on fire. I thrashed around, fighting to get out of his iron grip.

But my efforts seemed to deteriorate as darkness formed around my vision, making my movements weaker and weaker.

The darkness clouded my vision as my movements came to a stop, and all went black.

***

Ik bidn wen hulip wake!

My eyes jerked open as I quickly took in a deep breath of air. I sat up, and looked around to see Phil sitting next to the bed where I lay.

I put my hand onto my forehead as I tried to calm my heartbeat down.

"It was just a dream, it was just a dream, it was just a dream," I chanted over and over again. Phil placed a hand over my heart, and I gasped as I felt his comforting touch and my stomach did the flippy over thing.