Denmark x Norway: Quiet in the library

Start from the beginning

"Denmark, let me go damn-" He was cut off by the nation's fingers again, invading his mouth. Norway's heart thumped as he saw the other nations hand trailing down from his lips to his pants, pulling them away and leaving him in only his boxers. He pushed Norway so he was on his hands and knees in front of him.

"I told ya not to talk, now ya gotta be punished." Norway went bright red and avoided eye contact.

"N-no. Let me go."

"I'll let ya go when you do this."

Norway thought for a moment.

"I do this, then you'll let me go?" As much as he hated giving in, maybe it was for the best and he could get out of this relatively unscathed.

"Sure." Denmark smiled, a glint of mischievousness in his eyes. Norway licked his lips in anticipation. He reached up with his hands to pull the boxers down but found it hard to balance, as his legs were still restrained to the axe.

"Don't use ya hands." Denmark grinned, making Norway's entire body blush. Reaching up with his head he grabbed the hem with his teeth, pulling them down slowly. He gasped when he saw the large rod spring up to meet him, already starting to dribble pre-cum. Norway slowly touched the tip to his mouth but was reluctant to do anymore. Experimentally, he touched it with his tongue and gasped at the taste as something else altogether took over him. It was as if some kind of switch had been flicked and all of a sudden he wanted one thing, and that was to get as much of Denmark as possible. His judgement was screaming at him to stop but he pushed it back, taking as much of the country into his mouth as possible, feeling the nation and himself edging closer to climax. He moved faster, tasting the saltiness of his partner in his mouth as it throbbed inside of him. Denmark groaned and started pumping his hips into Norway, making him take the entire member down his throat, causing him to gag. In a matter of minutes Denmark released inside of Norway, filling his mouth. As he pulled away the warm liquid trickled down his throat, soothing it after the roughness it had just endured.

"Nor..." Denmark murmured. Norway, realising what had just happened, looked towards the ground, his face glowing. "Nor, I'm sorry." Norway paused.

"For?"

"Not pleasing ya as well. Here, lie down." Without waiting for an answer he picked up the nation and laid him on his back, without much protest. Bending down he nibbled on Norways neck, tickling the nape of his neck and making the nation gasp. All of a sudden he bit down, drawing blood. He sucked on it, causing a whole wave of emotions and feelings erupt in the country. Slowly, Denmark moved down, nibbling on one of his nipples while rolling the other between his thumb and fore finger. He switched sides, then moved down to his member, taking the tip in his mouth and flicking his tongue over the tip.

Norway groaned, desperate for more as he was treated by the other nation. He bucked his hips as best he could with the restraints, gasping as Denmark got faster and faster. His stomach tightened, the smell of their sweat mixing together filling his nose. He could hear the sucking sounds and the occasional pop from the other country as he pulled away before taking him back in entirely. His eyes clouded over as he came, feeling his body explode with pleasure as he rode out his orgasm inside Denmark's mouth. As the waves of pleasure subsided he was left gasping on the floor, Denmark smiling at him, trails of Norway's seed on his chin. Norway couldn't help but feel amused, even if he didn't show it when Denmark picked him up, untying him.

"Come here, you're hopeless." He murmured, licking his seed off of the others face. Denmark grinned and caught his lips, holding the little nation aloft as their bodies mingled.

"I suppose ya get to go now." Denmark murmured. Norway, seeing his opportunity, abruptly lifted himself up and gather his clothes in his arms. As he went to put them on he noticed Denmark smiling sadly at him. When the nation saw him looking he gave him a wave.

"Go on, I wont stop ya." Norway paused. The look on Denmarks face made it look like he didn't want him to go and, strangely enough, he didn't want to leave either. Dropping his clothes to the floor he crawled on top of the large nation, trailing a finger up his member and pressing their lips together. Denmark looked taken aback, then smiled and pulled the tiny nation into a hug, his breath sending shivers down Norways spine.

"Ya stayin'?" He asked. Norway looked away slightly, "It's not like I have anything else to do."

"Uh-huh. Hey Nor,"

"Mm?"

"I love ya."

Norway blushed, "Shut up, we're in the library." Then Denmark pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss, filled with love and need from both of the countries. Although one of them wasn't prepared to admit it as the two fell into another round of love making.