Prussia x England: Pain in the Ass

*Requested! I hope you enjoy!*
Also bottom England because that's the mood I'm in hehehe.
***

England had no idea how the hell his situation escalated to this, but he supposed he should have expected as much since he was seeing the infamously awesome Prussia.

At the present time, however, England thought of him as anything but awesome. Re-crossing his legs for the umpteenth time he prayed no one would notice.

See, what had started out as a playful game ended with England here, in a world meeting, a bright pink string of beads filling his ass. It's vibrations were small but constant, sending tingles through his body. Prussia, who sat diagonally from him, held the remote to said bead, and was having fun smirking at England with a knowing, half lidded gaze.

I swear to god if that idiot turns it up I'll kill him. England thought, gritting his teeth, trying to pay attention to what Germany was saying. He felt the vibrations grow slightly stronger before dying down again, the change in pace keeping him well aware of what his partner was doing.

It's fine, just hold yourself together. You'll be fine. He chanted over and over to himself, stealing a glance at Prussia across the table.

Uh oh, bad move. Prussia reached for his water bottle, parting his lips and letting his tongue slide out to meet the drink. He took his time, letting his mouth move around the tip, twisting and sucking, before finally taking a sip and putting it down. A trickle of water escaped through the corner of his mouth, which he quietly licked away. All the time, his blazing eyes never breaking the gaze.

England jerked his head away, feeling his pants grow tighter. What the hell was he supposed to do now, it couldn't possibly get any worse! Now Germany was asking for everyone's opinions, each country taking in turns to voice their thoughts. Frustratingly, England found it hard to think of anything other than the tightness in his pants and the stimulation in his ass.

There were only a few countries left before it was his turn to speak, the professional silence only emphasizing what he was feeling. He felt the vibrations grow, slowly, so fucking slowly. As the stimulation grew so did the pulsing member in his pants, the beads moving up a fraction as he shifted, resting directly on his spot. A sharp intake of air was the only sound he made as his body shook from the feelings. He stared at his papers, desperately fighting the knots twisting in his stomach.

"England~" he heard a familiar voice call out, causing his eyes to flick up. Prussia was grinning at him, everyone else was looking on expectantly. Oh shit, they were waiting for him to speak.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't daydream in the meetings, England." Germany sighed. "Now, if you'd like to share your thoughts on the matter..."

England bit his bottom lip, unable to concentrate on anything but the heat building inside him.
"Ah, w-well... I think, given the circumstances..." He prayed Prussia would just turn the damn thing down, his voice was shaky. He struggled to hold in a moan. Surely his face was glowing right now! Thankfully he saw Prussia's hand move to his pocket.

The vibrations increased.

His whole body shook and he felt a blush blossom over his chest. The fabric of his pants rubbed against his erection, stimulating him enough to begin to force him over the edge.
"I think we should..." His eyes flicked to Prussia who, in return, bit his lip and let his head loll back slightly. Such a vulgar expression. Such a fucking vulgar, hot, lusting expression, pushing him that bit closer to release.

"I think I need to go." England gasped, practically throwing his chair back as he stood up, struggling to walk normally out of the meeting room. The confused stares of the other countries doing nothing to help his current position.