Chapter 20: A pro in getting the boys to sweat and curse...a lot

Handcuffs??

"What the hell are you doing with handcuffs?" I tell you, this guy's unpredictable.

He shrugged. "Just borrowed them."

"Who can you possibly know that owns handc—" By now he was smirking. "Drake...are those Nate's?"

He nodded slowly with an evil glint on his eyes. I tell you, my jaw couldn't hang any lower or it would snap. I sat up and he positioned himself next to me.

"Are you insane?! How did you even get them?"

"Damn, chill woman. I just saw them on the side table by the stairs and took them."

"You know that doesn't belong to Nate, right? That belongs to the police department, it's punishable by law!"

"No sh*t. Calm down and please do me a favor?" He waited for my response and I nodded for him to continue. "Don't stress out so much, you over think things a lot. I wasn't going to take them; you should know me better than that by now. I only thought that it would be fun to see your expression."

"I hope it was worth giving me a little stroke." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh yeah, and you going all 'law and order' sh*t on me made it funnier." He laid back resting on his elbows and crossing his legs. I took a deep breath. A small smile appeared on my face when I thought of the perfect way we could spend some time.

"You know what I won't fight you, 'cause it wouldn't be fair to you." He chuckled at that. "But I know a way that can get all the boys' attention, make them sweat, and curse...a lot. Oh and did I mentioned, I'm a damn pro in it." I got up from the bed and wiggled my eyebrows. "You in?"

To say that he was shocked was the understatement of the year, he was speechless. I had to bite my bottom lip to stop a giggle from escaping. He nodded slowly but held the same expression.

~~~~~~

20 minutes later

"F*ck!" Drake cursed for the fiftieth time tonight. I told him I was good in this. His face was all worth it.

"In your face bad boy!" I dropped my game control and began to do my victory dance. "Told you I was the sh*t on Call of Duty." We were currently on my bedroom floor after taking the game from downstairs.

"I let you win." Drake shrugged like he was telling the truth and if he wouldn't have cursed so much during the last 20 minutes I would've believed him.

"Sure you did." I rolled my eyes and glanced at the clock on my bedside table. It was almost midnight and there was still no sign of my brothers.

"It's getting late." Drake took the hint and nodded but remained on the floor. "Um, I think you should go Drake. It's kind of dangerous to be on the street at this hour."

"And it's definitely dangerous to leave you here by yourself. I told you I won't let anything happen to you and I keep my word." This time he stood up and stretched. His shirt rose up and his stomach was on full display...oh the V was showing because his pants were hanging dangerously low. I began to blush when I realized that I was staring and quickly averted my gaze. And being the loser that I am I turned around to avoid him. Drake apparently noticed this and got close to me. I took a deep breath and swallowed nervously. I felt him directly behind me, but he didn't say anything. His breath was fanning the back of my neck lightly. That simple action sent shivers down my spine and back up. I tried to take a step forward when all this was becoming unbearable but he placed his hands on my hips squeezing them softly. "You need to stop over thinking." He whispered in my ear. His hands began to rise up and travel on my sides until he reached my shoulders and squeezed again. His right hand brushed my hair to the other side leaving my bare shoulder exposed. I forgot how to breathe when his lips began to brush lightly my shoulder until he reached my neck and he began to kiss me softly. His right hand was caressing my arm lightly while his other hand went back to my waist. I remembered that I needed to breathe but when I did it came all ragged and loud. I couldn't handle it anymore. I turned around, grabbed him by his shirt and began to kiss him frantically.

I didn't care anymore about anything else but him. My heart did a little flip when he returned my kiss the same way. I didn't notice I was walking backwards until the back of my knees met my bed. He carefully lowered me on it without breaking from the kiss. Everything in me felt like it was on fire. He was now on top of me but he made sure not to crush me. I needed to feel more of him so I grabbed the hem of his shirt and brought it up slightly, just enough for me to place my hands inside making me able to run my fingers through his abs. Like I said my judgment was clouded by him, all I could think of is how much I needed him to touch me and vice-versa.

He pulled out of the kiss. "I should go." He whispered on my lips. I frowned at that, why is he leaving?

"Why?" God, I sure sounded needy...pathetic.

"One of your brothers just got here." He smiled and brought me up making me stand with him.

"What? Really?" I didn't even hear him arrive. What's wrong with me?

He laughed softly. "Yes." He pecked my lips and made his way towards the balcony doors. "Night, nerd." He winked and just like that he left.

Sighting heavily, I flopped on my bed. I was dozing off when my stomach began to grumble. That's right, I remembered that I didn't eat much, only junk food. I took a quick shower and put on my pj's. I went downstairs and noticed that Brody was sitting on the kitchen island eating a bowl of cereal. He was looking through his phone and when he noticed me he nodded.

"Hey." I greeted and went to get myself some cereal too. "How was your night?" I asked honestly interested.

He shrugged. "It was fun. One of the guys ended up blowing up one of the toilets at the house party we were at. Long story." He added shaking his head at the last part when he looked at my shocked expression.

"Oookay... Now that's the most random thing I've ever heard."

"Clearly, you do not spend time with them. They have done worse."

"Do I want to know?"

He scoffed. "You got shocked with a blown up toilet. Trust me, you don't." He smiled like remembering the atrocities his friends had made him endure, or, then again, vice-versa. We fell into a comfortable silence while we ate our cereal. When I finished, I placed my bowl on the sink and made my way to exit the kitchen when the next thing that came out of Brody felt like a stab to my lungs.

"Who was he?"

___________________________________________

Aaand another cliffhanger, yeah I know, I suck but I will upload soon :)

Kim <3