Marcus Butler Imagine:)

Sorry guys, I respect Naomi and Marcus's relationship but I just want to do a Marcus Butler imagine,Sorry;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Marcus are sitting on the couch watching Cinderella because you dared him to sit through the whole movie without making a fuss.

The movie was just starting and Marcus was about to sleep! " Wake up" you shout at him. He throws a pillow at your face and mumbles " I'm awake". "

You get annoyed so you get up and walk towards the refrigerator. You open the fridge and get an idea. You take out the can of whipped cream and look back.

Marcus looks sound asleep. You shake the bottle and slowly approach Marcus. One,two,three, and you press the sprayer and the whipped cream goes all over Marcus. " What the hell" he screams.

" That's what you get for sleeping during the movie" you giggle. " Alright alright, sorry!!!" He groans and makes his way to the bathroom. You laugh and slump into the couch feeling successful that you've won.

It had been awhile since he had been in the bathroom so you go and check to see if he was in you and Marcus's bedroom. As you enter in........................

Marcus jumps at you and silly strings you in the face. He laughs so hard as you scream and try to take the silly string you of your face and hair though it feels stuck. " I hate you so much" you yell for the third time. He laughs even harder.

You run towards the drawer where you keep your party stuff and take out another silly string bottle. " Watch out Marcus" you yell and spray him completely with silly string.

You both run around the house until Marcus opens the entrance door and runs out.

You follow him laughing and spraying his back with silly strings.

You guys both run down the stairs when you finally reach the apartment building lobby. Marcus sprays you once again and the building manager starts shouting at you. The manger turns around to shout at someone else;)

Annoyed by him you accidentally press the sprayer and the silly string goes all over the manager!(oops:( ) Now he is literally red in the face!!!:0 You try to apologize when Marcus steps in for you.

You try to stop him but Marcus get's completely pinkish/red and he starts yelling at the manager that it was him and he can take whatever he wants from him and that he was sorry, but he shouldn't shout at his girlfriend like that;)

You try to stop him but he keeps going on. At the end the manger takes 2000 pounds from him and says if he does that again he will get kicked out but You can stay.

" Why did you do that Marcus!" You say. " I could have covered for myself instead of getting you in trouble:(". Marcus leans forward and kisses you lightly. " I did that because no guy should ever talk to you like that!!!" He says sweetly.

You smile and he says to race you upstairs. You laugh and try to race him but your shoelaces untie and you decide to tie them. While you are tying them you see Alfie Deyes and you guys exchange greetings.

While you were walking upstairs you here a sprayer and Alfie yelling. AhOh;D

___________________________________________________________________

OMG GUYS THX SOOO MUCH LOVE U. I WORKED HARD ON THIS ONE ;D LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES!!! HERE'S THE MINI MARCUS IMAGINE:)

___________________________________________________________________

Marcus Butler Imagine:D

Imagine Marcus telling Alfie he has a crush on you and he really loves you:)