Jack Harries Imagine

It's your birthday and you are sitting at Nando's with your best friends waiting for your boyfriend. He was an hour late and none of you guys had even ordered because of him. " Where is that idiot" you say to Finn Harries, Jacks twin brother. Looking back at the entrance door and you still see NO sign of him made you nervous as hell!

" I can't take this" you say to your best friend Kayla as you text Jack for the 10th time. You wait for five more minute when you finally get a text.- so sorry love I'm almost there just picking something up at the nearest Tesco

" I'm going to go find Jack" you say with the most hate you possibly can, and you storm out of Nando's without looking back.

You walk out and you are also greeted with heavy rainfall, dampening your beautiful golden, sparkled dress. Could this day get any worse:(

You finally reach Tesco and open the door. You could not believe Jack would ditch you for something at Tesco. You keep walking, searching everywhere yet no sign of him at all! You felt like crying when you couldn't see him anywhere. You felt like Jack was acting like Waldo from where's Waldo.

You sob as you make your way back to Nando's but as soon as you walk in you couldn't believe your eyes! None of your friends were there! They ditched you to to. This was to much and you run out of Nando's ( literally ) receiving stares from almost everyone in the restaurant.

You cry as you run back to your apartment, everything being a blur in front of you because of your tears. You reach your apartment building, without looking back or actually anywhere. You get your key out of your pocket and turn it inside the lock vigorously and enter when..........................

"Surprise" your friends yell and embrace you. You try to push them back because you were so mad at them but you were also overwhelmed with the fact that they did care about you. When they finally finish you realize you can't see Jack. " Where's Jack" you say. The move back until you see Jack in a suit with a blue box in his hand. You laugh, while tearing up. He comes closer and kneels in front of you and says " you are the love of my life. Will you................

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AND YOU GUYS PROBABLY KNOW WHATS NEXT RIGHT, HE ASKS HER TO MARRY HER, LOL! If you thought something else than I don't know what 2 say!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SO FAR. NOW THE SMALL IMAGINE!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jack Harries small imagines!)

Imagine Jack is nervous about asking you out so he asks your friends for advice on what you like and stuff:D