Beyond Birthday One Shot "I missed you too."

Oc Info:

Name: B.B Birthday

Alias: Rue Saito

Age: 20

Looks: Long black hair that goes down to waist, pale, red eyes (dosn't have shinigami eyes though.)

Wears: Long sleeve black shirt, regular (not baggy, not skinny.) blue jeans

Personality: Sweet, caring, kind, sly, cunning, sometimes sadistic and evil.

************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                     Character Info:

Name Of Guy: Beyond Birthday

Age: 21

*************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                         Extra Info:

She is Beyond's twin sister. She loves him very very VERY much. She loves jam just like Beyond. She and Beyond have a very strong bond.

*************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                             Start:

I walked down the streets of L.A. searching for my brother Beyond Birthday. I know what you may be thinking : "Oh but B.B Beyond's dead Kira killed him!" that's what everyone told me when i said i was going to search for him. But i knew he wasn't dead i could feel it. Literally. Since me and Beyond are twins we have this type of bond where we could feel each others emotion and right now i'm feeling hes sad. Witch means 2 things 1. He was still alive. And 2. Something was going on. So here i was now hoping maybe just maybe he was around here. But i would probably never find him with the thousands of people here. 'This is hopeless you'll never find him.' well that's what i thought until i heard: "B.B?!"

                                                     ***Beyond Birthday's P.O.V***

I was walking through the streets of L.A trying to clear my mind of my sister B.B. I missed her so much and recently figured out that i loved her. More than a brother should love a sister. 'B i know you're sick, twisted and evil but that's too far! Its just wrong to love a family member like that!' I yelled at myself. Since walking wasn't working i started reading the names floating above unfamiliar people. I was shocked to come across the name that read: B.B Birthday. I looked to the person who that name belonged too. No! That's impossible a young, what looked like 20, year old woman was walking with her head and gaze to the floor. She had long black hair, pale skin and piercing red eyes. "B.B?!" I exclaimed.

                                                              ***Back to normal P.O.V***

I lifted my head and gaze to see a slouched over 21 year old man with raven black hair, red eyes and pale skin staring at me with disbelief and shock. "Beyond." I murmured to myself. Then yelled "BEYOND!!!" while racing towards him desperate to wrap my arms around him, dodging the people giving me dirty glares. He yelled equally as loud "B.B!!!" as started running just as fast to me. We met half way and clashed into a bone crushing hug. Tears of joy slipped from my eyes and onto his black shirt while tears from his eyes splattered onto mine as well. "Beyond...." I sobbed. He pulled away and smiled at me tears in his eyes still. "Hey lets go to my apartment i got some jam there."

                                                                >>>Skip to apartment<<<

Me and Beyond were sitting on his couch eating some strawberry jam. "Why did you try and find me B.B. Kira could have found you and killed you! Do you know what would happen to me if i found out you were killed!?" He yelled. "....." He continued "I would die on the inside and would kill the mother fucker who had killed you!!" (sorry about swearing.) "I'm sorry i just had to find you i can't live without you." I apologized. His eyes softened. "Me too. I love B.B." He said as he sat next to me. I smiled "I love you too Beyond." He frowned. "No! I mean i love love you." My eyes widened in shock. I saw tears prick his eyes as he got up apologizing. "I'msorryitssickthatiloveyoulikethatillleave!" He said quickly getting ready to walk away. "Wait!" I semi-shouted not wanting him to go. He turned around only to be brought down to the floor from the force of my tackle-hug.

"I love you to Beyond! So much that when they told me you had died i cried until i ran out of tears! I love please don't leave my again!" I begged. He sat up smiling and brought me into a passion filled kiss. "Hey B.B?" He asked pulling away. "Yes Beyond?" I replyed. "I missed you." I could only smile and say "I missed you too." then brought him into anouther kiss.

                                                                                End

************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys It's me Tiffani/CodeRed that was a non-requested Beyond Birthday One Shot as if you could tell before. I just wanted to say remeber to request some more One Shots and it can be any Death Note character! And if you do request one please fill out the form! One last thing if you like these One Shots please become a fan and i'll fan back! K guys bye!!