Strange Visits

I laughed chastly. "Wonderland? Like the children's movie? I'll be going to find my friend now." I said turning to go back the way I came.

Twiddle Dee stepped in front of me. "We're only trying to help you, Niall."

"You can't help someone who doesn't want it, Dee." His brother chimed. I shook my head.

"Thank you but no thank you." I said turning around again to go the other way.

"He's going to get himself lost."

"Well he was never found in the first place you muppet."

Their banter grew farther and farther away as I continued to walk into the forest. "Liam? This seriously isn't funny. I want to go home, Nando's first, but home all the same."

Hearing no response I kept walking until my feet tired. I sat on a rock and looked around. "Where the fuck am I?"

I heard a soft chuckle behind me and turned around to see nobody there.

"Don't be alarmed." I heard in front of me, the voice sounded familiar. I turn back around and still see nobody.

"Who are you?" I say aloud, standing up, ready to fight if I had to. I'll be damned if I get raped in the woods.

"Now, now. Settle down. Up here, blondie." I heard from above me. I looked up and saw Harry in a tree.

"Harry. Why are you in a tree? Have you seen Liam? What are you wearing?" I ask. He's wearing a striped shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his shoulders, with matching bottoms, ears and a tail. EARS AND A TAIL?!

"My name isn't Harry." He says flicking his tail looking down at me. "I'm the Cheshire Cat. Feel free to call me Ches." He smiled creepily and rolled over lazily.

"Have you seen Liam? He was running around in a white suit and-" I started.

"You mean the White Rabbit? I think he went to see the Mad Hatter." Harry/Ches said before hopping down from the branch, landing lightly on his feet.

"White Rabbit? What are you talking about Harry?" I ask getting slightly annoyed, thickening my accent.

"I told you I'm not Harry. Have you-" He started walking towards me seductively. "Seen the Twiddles, yet? I'm sure they would have told you where you are." He wrapped his tail around my legs softly and walked around me.

"Twiddles? Oh you mean the weird boys who talk in riddles? Yes I've met them. I think they've gone mad, because they think that this place is Wonderland, from the child's movie." I said turning around to keep him in my sight.

"It is Wonderland, most everyone is mad here." He replied simply stopping in front of me, a wide grin on his face. "You're looking for the White Rabbit?"

"No. I'm looking for Liam." I say. He chuckles.

"What does this ' Liam ' look like? I don't recall having any Liam's here in Wonderland." He said, his ears twitching slightly.

"He was wearing all white, and he was running." I said crossing my arms.

"You're talking about the White Rabbit again." Ches laughed. I sat down on my rock.

"I'm talking about Liam! Can you help me find him or not?" I say. I honestly felt like punching him in the face. Annoying cat.

"I can't help you find Liam, but the White Rabit went that way." He said and pointed before hopping back onto his tree branch. He started to hum softly. I looked in the direction he had pointed to.

"And the momeraths outgrabe...." I heard him sing softly, as if he were fading. I looked back to where he was and saw nothing.

"Stupid cat. I mean, Harry." I shook my head and started in the direction he pointed out.